Saturday, December 24, 2022

Rejoice

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Christmas is upon us.
It's been a busy few weeks here getting ready for the holiday and
now I'm ready to sit quietly and focus on the best gift of Christmas.


I almost let the season go by without using this beautiful, new to my collection, stamp.

I've stamped it with gold ink on navy cardstock and heat embossed.  Then I stamped
it again on Neenah Natural (cream) cardstock and cut the holy family out to
paper piece on  the navy.

Some embossed dots gave this a starry sky.

Come let us adore him each and every day.

Challenges:
Color Hues - Navy & Cream
NBUS #45 - Never Before Used Schtuff

  



Card Recipe
Stamps:  Rejoice (Woodware), Gorgeous Grunge (ret. SU)
Ink:   Encore Gold
Paper:   Neenah Natural, Night of Navy
Other:  Gold EP


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

20 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Bonnie. Love how you paper pieced the image, so pretty.
Have a Blessed Christmas. (Hugs) JoAnn

Pat said...

This is beautiful Bonnie and I hope you have a very enjoyable Christmas and with all my good wishes for 2023, and I will of course look forward to visiting you throughout the coming year. x

I Card Everyone said...

The perfect way to complete your card making celebration of Christmas, Bonnie!
So very lovely!
=]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So beautiful Bonnie
Happy Christmas
Faith x

HilaryJane said...

A perfect card for Christmas eve. wishing you a very special Christmas xx

TK said...

Such a beautiful image, and I love that you paper pieced it and accented the beauty of it! A True Gift indeed. Merry Christmas

Marcia Hill said...

What a beautiful image and just perfect for a slimline card and the Color Hues challenge! A very Merry and Blessed CHRISTmas to you my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Sandy said...

What a beautiful card - perfect for Christmas eve.

Stay warm Bonnie. 25 degrees when we got up this morning - now it is up to 28!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night -
Sandy xx

Susan said...

That is a perfect stamp for a slimline card! Love the dark blue background with the gold embossed splatters from Gorgeous Grunge (I must remember that that stamp is useful for a starry or snowy sky). Have a wonderful Christmas, Bonnie!

Bobby said...

Beautiful stamp, Bonnie, and extra special embossed in gold.

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful! The gold on navy is striking. I'm a Woodware fan. I'm enjoying some quiet time and wanted to wish you a lovely Christmas. See you on the other side!

Papercraft Boutique said...

What a beautiful and holy scene, Bonnie! It's perfect for Christmas Eve.
Love the pop of the white holy family and the gorgeous stars in the navy background. Merry Christmas to you and your family, my friend!
Hideko xx

BożenA said...

Another edition of this stamp. I love the combination of these colors, very elegant!
xx

Karen said...

This is such a beautiful image, and your design highlights it wonderfully! What a lovely way to celebrate the season. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Nstiz said...

This is beautifully done, Bonnie and I love that stamp! What a great design.

Nancy said...

What a gorgeous card to wrap up the Holiday Season! Bonnie, I love everything you make! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning card Bonnie, your stamp is exquisite!! Yes let us adore Him all year..
Blessings
Maxine

Loll said...

Amazing design using your new stamp Bonnie. I love the beautiful image and the sentiment. I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas. Love, Lolly

Christine Alexander said...

such a pretty stamp and love the paper pieced nativity scene ♥

Tracey McNeely said...

Bonnie your card is absolutely stunning.i hope you had a lovely holiday! Thank you for sharing with us at the Color Hues!