Saturday, February 25, 2023

Washi Fun x Three

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

A sweet friend recently sent me some die cut Washi Tape.
These colors are gorgeous!


She also included the embossed piece in the background.  She used a hot foil plate
to emboss it.  Very clever!  The flowers were laying on this sweet background and just
asking to be put together permantly.  I just added a snippet of gold foil, bow and tiny gold
beads for the centers of the flowers.


For the second card, I went more organic with some Natural cardstock from MFT
that's been embossed the normal way.  I found a snippet of coral that's a perfect match
for one of the flowers and ties a little piece of linen thread.


Lastly, and I think my favorite, I used the two single flowers on a mini slimline card.
I die cut the frame and embossed it to tuck the flowers in the top and bottom spots.

Now I'm trying to talk myself out of getting some of this beautiful Washi Tape
and matching die. It sure makes for some quick and easy cards!
Oh and the three tiny flowers are tucked on the insides.

Thank you again, my friend.  You are always so generous!💖




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Special Wishes
Ink:    Versafine Onyx Black
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Gold Foil, Natural (ret MFT), Crisp Cantaloupe
Other:  Chrysanthemum Washi Tape & Die (PFS), Heart Grid Hot Foil Plate (PFS), Timeworn Type EF (SU), Mini Slimline Windows Die (SSS), Subtle EF (ret SU)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

24 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your gorgeous cards. Those washi tape flowers are so pretty and you have used them so well. The third one is my favorite also but I love them all. TFS

I Card Everyone said...

Three gorgeous cards, Bonnie - but today, you 'had me' at organic! LOve that natural cardstock - sure wish we could still get it! The coral is perfect and this embossing just takes it to another level - UP!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love those pretty flowers! These are all just wonderful, Bonnie. I think the second is my favorite, the colors pair beautifully!

Bobby said...

The designs you created to show off those lovely Washi flowers are all wonderful, Bonnie. I have some Washi that was gifted but I haven't used it. You have inspired me to get it out and see what I can come up with.

Sandy said...

We are so lucky! today is triple card day. I can't edecide which one I like best, the second on or the third. They are all gorgeous!
Sandy xx

Darnell said...

Well, you've made my day with this post, Bon! I have some of those beautiful Washi tape bouquets and thanks to you, I now know some stunning design ideas for how to use them! Mwah!!! Hugs, Dolly

Cat Craig said...

Bonnie, three wonderful designs with your gifts.

HilaryJane said...

All three are stunning, love them xx

Marcia Hill said...

I love all 3 Bonnie...each card different and sooooo beautiful!! Hugs. :0)

Brenda said...

How sweet of your friend to send you these gorgeous washi flowers and embossed background. How beautiful those flowers are and I am so loving the colors in them. All three cards are very striking Bonnie, I don't even know if I can pick a favorite one although my eye keeps going back to the natural colored card base, card number 2. I just love that color for the base and mat layer. The flowers really pop on it. But all three are gorgeous! Hugs, Brenda

Nstiz said...

After seeing these even I am tempted to get that washi tape and dies. Love your framing on these! These are just beautiful, Bonnie and love that they are fairly easy to do. They look fabulous!

Susan said...

Beautiful designs on all three cards, Bonnie! Love the colour schemes you used for the flowers. And I especially love the embossed backgrounds.

Vicky Hayes said...

I have been seeing more and more die cut washi in Blogland - and not surprisingly as they are beautiful. Love all the gorgeous cards you have made with your prettu flowers Bonnie. Vicky x

Pat said...

How beautiful the washi tape is and such a great idea to have a matching die to cut it to make these gorgeous flowers, and you have certainly made three fantastic finished cards to show them off Bonnie. x

Papercraft Boutique said...

These three cards are so beautiful, Bonnie! You used the washi tape flowers for all of them, and the cards look very different from each other! The first one is clean and elegant, the second one has an organic feeling, and the third one is lovely and has a happy feeling with the flowers coming out of the windows. The embossing effect of each card is wonderful too!
Hideko xx

Liz said...

Three beautiful cards, Bonnie. My favourite is the last one, such a lovely design with the rectangle apertures. x

Carole said...

Seems you have been inspiring folks with these beautiful cards. I love them all, a great way to use your lovely washi tape designs. Are you still resisting buying or have you succumbed..lol?! Love them all x

Maria said...

Oh, you have inspired me to bring out my washi tape! Such lovely cards with the pretty flowers! All unique designs, well done!

jimlynn said...

More beautiful cards Bonnie.....and another big WOW! So pretty.
Lynn

Leslie Miller said...

A triple treat and my eyes are so happy! I've long admired these PFS washi tape and die combos and you've tripled my admiration now. What a lovely friend you have. I don't know which card is a favorite, but possibly the first. They're all scrumptious!

Loll said...

Such a lovely gift from your friend ... and you've made the most amazing cards. Each one is so beautiful and lovely. I don't think you should resist any more ... go get that washi tape and matching die!! xx

Julia Aston said...

Wow, that IS lovely die cut Washi tape Bonnie - and what lovely cards you created with it! Wonderful embossed backgrounds as well! Julia xx

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful Washi Tape die cut flowers for all three of your creative card designs, Bonnie. I went to PFS to look for the products, but the tape and die set were not to be found on their site...But it gives me ideas on how to use some of my wide Washi Tape gifted by friends:-) Just would take some fussy cutting, which I do not mind:-) I loved how different and beautiful all 3 of your cards turned out using the same tapes. TFS and always inspiring all of your friends:-) Love and Hugs...Nancy

TK said...

Oh My! Beautiful flowers, and such a great thing that they come with dies to make the QACAS cards. Great cards... I think my fave is the middle -- just something organic about those strips you added