Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Nature's Beauty

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Fall is in the air and the leaves are turning to their autumn colors.


Around here the scenery turns mostly gold. Although I love the bright oranges
and reds of the maples, walking through the golden woods is beautiful too.

Color Hues is asking us to use Olive and Mustard.

I had recently got a new divider set from The Greetery and the Autumn Findings dies.
Some die cutting and sponging resulted in this card.

Everything was cut from Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with
sponge daubers and shades of Olive and Mustard with avbit of brown added in.


Challenges:
Color Hues #97 - Olive and Mustard
NBUS #67 - Never Before Used Schtuff
Inkspirational #327 - Seasonal (Fall)


  




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Curio Labels (Grtry)
Ink:   Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, More Mustard, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:   Naturals Ivory (ret SU), Neenah Solar White
Other:  Curio Divider & Details II, Curio Autumn Findings (Grtry), Timeworn Type EF (SU)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Bonnie, I love your little treasures in their curio box - especially love the Beechnut! We have them growing in the dunes along with some others whose leaves are golden - it is a lovely sight!
=]

Sandy said...

Oh wow, do I ever love this card. I think it fits my personality. Everything has its place and is in its place. I do miss living in the mountains at this time of the year. All the fall colors are so beautiful.
My eyes keep jumping around the boxes - it's like a beautiful surprise in every box!
Sandy xx

Brenda in IN said...

This is so autumn and I love the design base.

Karen said...

I love everything about this card--the stitched rectangles, the beautiful ink daubing and the selection of fall botanicals you chose! The sentiment is perfect, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Bobby said...

Nature's beauty is a good sentiment for your wonderful card, Bonnie. We have beautiful colors on the trees lining our street and it's a treat to drive down it.

LeAnne said...

I love this! These dividers make it so easy to highlight those pretty leaves! It's mostly brown here where I live (LOL) but there are some seasonal reds, golds and yellows too...enough to make it interesting!

nancy littrell said...

Wow.....your card is filled with leaves with Fall Nature's Beauty, Bonnie:-) Our Fall leaves are so beautiful too:-) Love and Hugs....Nancy

JulieP said...

This is stunning Bonnie! I really love that you incorporated so many wonderful hues in your design. The grid pattern is fabulous too! On a personal note....I need to thank you. I follow Michele's blog and she recently posted about Enchanted Cottage in Lewisville that you had recommended to her. I. TOOK. NOTES. LOL!!! I live in FL but my son and his family are in Hickory, NC. I am here for the week enjoying my family and the beautiful fall foliage and of course made it a point to visit the shop with a NC crafty friend. It was FABULOUS and I plan to stop there on all future visits. LOL!!! There aren't many local shops left and we were like kids in a candy store. Thank you so much for that and for playing with my colors here at Color Hues! --- Jules

JoAnn said...

Your autumn card is so pretty. Love the divider set and all your pretty foliage.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a gorgeous fall card, Bonnie - love all your elements on their divider blocks!!

Nstiz said...

That is one, really cool die and love what you did with this. Your coloring of the elements is so natural looking. Love the classy look of this one, Bonnie.

Pat said...

These Greetery stamps and dies are fabulous and love your leaves, acorns and sycamore seed pods in these wonderful autumn tints, and the divider and layered stitched mats are perfect for showing them all off..a beautiful card! x