Saturday, October 12, 2024

Shake Rattle and Roll

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I have another Halloween card to share with you today.


We used these stamps in the last class and it was fun hearing the giggles.

The skeletons were stamped and heat embossed with clear powder. 

Blending brushes and ink did the background and a white gel pen took care of their eyes.

The sentiment was centered on their cards but this one got off center for some
reason, so I added a musical note that was included in the set.

The bats were stamped but not embossed.  I got a smudge on the background
so I stamped two more bats to cover that up.

I didn't take a picture of the inside, but it says "Do the Halloween BOO-gie.
I love the sentiments in this set as much as the dancing skeletons!

Here's the card we did in class...
It has a spider web embossed in the background.



Challenges:
Color Hues #96 - Purple and Orange




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Skeleton Boogie (IO), Ghostly, Halloween Labels (HamptonArts)
Ink:   Nocturne (VC), Tangerine, Gorgeous Grape (SU)
Paper:   Linen, Neenah Solar White, Black
Other:  Clear EP, White Gel Pen


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Both are fab BOO lous, Bonnie! I love the blending and colors in today's card - and the off-centered sentiment was a bit of kismet, I think!
=]

Bobby said...

Those dancing skeletons are so much fun, Bonnie. I don't know which sentiment makes me giggle more - the outside or inside one.

Sandy said...

You are indeed the Queen of Halloween! Fabulously fun and creative. When I saw the title of your card, I instantly started singing.
Was that Jerry Lee Lewis? Maybe not but it was popular in the late 50's or early 60's. It's good to know I can remember something!
Sandy xx

JoAnn said...

Cute card Bonnie. Love the blended background.

Marcia Hill said...

Your dancing skeletons are fa-BOO-lous Bonnie and the inside & outside sentiments totally have me smiling this morning! So glad you shared the purple & orange version with us at Color Hues...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Leslie Miller said...

Super fun, Bonnie! I love both! Many times I've bought a set just for the sentiments, but these dancing skeletons are pretty darned cute!

HilaryJane said...

Lovely spooky cards. I bet they were fun to make. Glad you found a way to cover your smudge xx