Monday, October 7, 2024

Thankful Pumpkin

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I'm still enjoying this pumpkin die.


This time I cut it from orange cardstock and sponged and darker orange ink on the edges.
The leaves are even cut from the orange.

The background was embossed and (mis)stamped.  The pumpkin was a good
way to cover that up.

Challenges:
Can You Handle the Pressure - Dry embossing using the option of a sentiment
Darnell's I.D.E.A.S. - Inky week (the pumpkin as well as my fingers)
Tic Tac Toe - Middle Column (Orange, Embossing, Fruit) (pumpkin is a fruit)




  




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Perfect Pairs Essentials (PTI)
Ink:   Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Paper:   Neenah Natural, Pumpkin Pie
Other:  Into the Blooms Pumpkins dies (PTI), Autumn Serenade EF (SB), Thankful die (CP), Linen Thread (SU)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Such a cute pumpkin, Bonnie! One would never know it was part of the 'great cover up!'
=]

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and oh so pretty Bonnie! I love that you used orange cardstock for the leaves and then colored them up...they look amazing! And great way to cover up the boo-boo with the pumpkin! Loving that embossed background too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Bobby said...

Your pumpkin is every bit as wonderful as the ones I saw for sale yesterday, Bonnie. Great job inking the orange for both the pumpkin and the leaves.