Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
This is my last week Guest Designing for Just Us Girls.
What a lovely team! I've enjoyed being a part of it this month.
This week's challenge is to use any stencil.
I've used an Alex Syberia embossing folder and stencil to do this
very bright card. After I had it done, I checked out fuchsia on Google
and see that I have reversed the dark and light pink. LOL! Too many birthdays!
This hummingbird doesn't seem to mind though.
Thanks so much to the JUGS team for such a warm welcome!
I hope you'll pull out your stencils and join this week's challenge at
Card Recipe
Stamps: Cheers to You PP (SB)
Ink: Betterpress Black
Paper: Mixed Media (Strathmore), Soft Seafoam, Neenah Solar White
Other: Distress Re-inkers (Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Shabby Shutters, Magical Fuscia EF & Stencils (AS), Rustic Wilderness), Elegant Rectangle STAX (MFT), Caran d'ache Supracolor Pencils (Olive, Dk Carmine)Subtle EF (ret SU), Hummingbird die (?)
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!



10 comments:
Bonnie... absolutely fabulous! So realistic. I don't have any embossing folder/stencil combos, but I will definitely be on the lookout for one in the future. Embossing folders have always stymied me. I could never figure out how to cleanly color raised bits. BUT this is fabulous! We so love when you join JUGS and share your creativity.
I like your version of the Fuchsia with the dark and light reversed just fine Bonnie! This card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and that Hummer is soooooo pretty! Love the shaped card base too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
OMG Bonnie! Your card is sheer perfection. Your coloring/painting is outstanding. And the colors - WOW! I am particularly impressed with your Hummingbird. I am afraid you leave us all in the dust!!
Sandy xx
I completely agree with the previous commenters. This card is stunning! Your work with embossing templates is simply perfect. You've created incredible inspiration for JUG this month; both the team and we will miss your incredible work.
hugs,
BożenA xx
This is lovely and the colors are so alive. Beautiful hummingbird and he's happy with the colors too.
I saw your stunning card on the challenge blog and come for a closer look. I love the fabulous Fushias, they are my favourite flower and coloured beautifully-there are so many colour variations too-yours is beautiful -love it.
Carol x
So gorgeous, Bonnie. The colors are wonderful with both the flowers and the hummingbird and the frame pulls it all together. It's been a pleasure having you as our guest.
This is beautiful Bonnie! No need to lament over anything here. Thank you for being a fabulous guest with us. We have so enjoyed your work!!!
Oh, those sweet little Ruby Throats do love a Fuchsia! A perfect pairing and gorgeous stencil coloring, Bonnie!
=]
Such a beautiful card! Thanks for Guesting with us this month!
Post a Comment