Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
The last week we had lots of much needed rain and very little sunshine.
So I have another sunshiny card.
I used some lemon dies from Papertrey Ink and a sweet piece of gingham
patterned paper that was a gift from a friend.
I used different flowers than were in the die set. I thought these were better
for the scale of this card.
Challenges:
Double D - Fruit
Four Seasons - Summer (See Mood Board below)
Love Those Pretty Papers - Use patterned paper
Card Recipe
Stamps:
Ink: Sunbeam (SSS), Gumball Green (ret SU)
Paper: Neenah, Yellow Gingham (?), Lemon Drop (GKD), Cinnamon Cider (SU), Watercolor Note Card (ret SU)
Other: Lemon Blossom dies (PTI), Seaside Wishes small
starfish die (SU), Ruffles & Dashes dies (CP), Blossom Punch, 1/8” Circle
Punch, 1/4 scallop circle punch, Wild Wood dies (PTI)
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!





19 comments:
Bonnie, it's just the bit of sunny lemony goodness I needed this morning! So sweet the bees couldn't resist it!
=]
D and D will be glad to see this beauty in three of their challenges, Bonnie. It's delightfully sunny and those bees agree.
Love your sunshiny card with those lovely colors. Those bees are adorable with the lemons. Great card. Glad you are getting some needed rain, but hopefully not too much.
Sunshine and lemonade -- you had me there! Cute card, great size for the flowers and I love those sweet little bees
Oh I love the lemony goodness paired with the sweet yellow gingham. And those bees.....
I am jealous that you have had rain. There has been none for us in weeks and we have our 4th heatwave at the moment. It is all such a worry. Anyway, I love your summery and happy yellow card. The little bees are the perfect finishing touch. Sorry I have been absent for a while. I went on holiday with the grand kids xx
The gingham paper starts this off in such a sweet way. Happy summery card.
This IS a sunshiny card and is certainly a rain-day-brightener! Thanks for my birthday card too! I LOVED IT!
Fantastic! Perfect for hot weather, but equally great for rainy weather, as it brightens the day and chases away all the clouds. Yes, those little bees immediately caught my eye too. I don't know what size the original flowers from the set are, but the ones you used are perfect. This card is perfect on every level.
hugs,
BożenA xx
There are those sweet little bees I love so much!! I love the yellow gingham dsp and the yummy looking lemons too Bonnie...what a fun and fresh Summer-y card! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)
I love the lemony goodness on this card. so bright and sunny. A great card for ths challege. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge.
Barbara DT
You had me with the sweet yellow gingham! What a cheerful and delightful card, Bonnie!
Wonderful bright and sunny card to celebrate summer, Bonnie. LOVE the gingham. :) xx
Oh what a gorgeous card Bonnie - love the yellow gingham paper. We are finally getting some sunshine, but it comes after some bitterly cold frosty mornings :)
Blessings
Maxine
A Super happy card. x
I absolutely love this, I love yellow it is such a happy color!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers, double D and The Four Seasons!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers, The Four Seasons, Double D Co-Owner
I do love a lemon card AND anything lemon flavored! The gingham, the cute little bees, the scallops all add to the cheeriness and warmth of your beautiful yellow card, and you know yellow is my favorite color. I'm so glad to see your card in our Double D gallery, Bonnie!
FABULOUS creation ... love the gingham, yummy lemons & cute bees! Well look at you go ... covering THREE of our challenges! Well done my friend ... beautiful inspiration!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D, Four Seasons & Love Those Pretty Papers challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Double D Co-Owner
Four Seasons Co-Owner
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
Yellow gingham, lemons for lemonade - both say perfect summer to me! So I love your card!
Post a Comment