Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
With fall comes Halloween.
This jack-o-lantern die was in a box from a friends downsizing. He's a scary one!
When I added some leftover gray ink on the yellow background his eyes
were really scary. I'm not sure the googly eyes make his less or more scary!
He's going over to Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge then into the mail and
off my desk.
Card Recipe
Stamps: Life of the Party (TH)
Ink: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Buttercup
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Black, Scraps of yellow and peach
Other: Thinlits Jack-o-lantern (TH), Spiderweb EF (SU), White EP, Betterpress Sentiment
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!



4 comments:
I don't think he's that scary, Bonnie. He looks like a kid carved him and that is fun and endearing. What's scary is that spider crawling down the card.
Bonnie, he's really cute - in a creepy kinda way and that's just perfect for a Halloween pumpkin! I love your spiderweb!! [have I got a creepy spider story for you!]
=]
I love the look of the jack-o-lantern Bonnie, and the googly eyes are fun. Like Bobby I think the web with the spider on it is more scary..love the white on black with the red pearl on the spider, and the background spiderweb embossing looks great. x
OMG . . . Mr. Pumpkin is too funny with that goofy smile and googlie eyes! lol Let's talk about that Black Widow Spider coming down from the corner . . . now THAT is scary!! I had a spider in here the other day about that size ... thank goodness it didn't have that red hour-glass on her back ... I would have been headed up the steps in a flash lol! Fun card my friend!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Two Old Bats Co-Owner
Post a Comment