Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Turning the Page March 2018

Tomorrow we turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year and I've been sporadic about sharing them with you so
I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month "Turning the Page".

I hope you enjoy these posts.

Here's our March page.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.


Happy March!

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Happy Bliss (PB)
Ink:   Versafine (Smokey Gray)
Paper:   Neena 110 lb.
Other:  Watercolor Pencils, Slightly damp water brush


13 comments:

Loll said...

Love your sweet spring images for March Bonnie. :) xx

Mac Mable said...

Happy March to you to Bonnie. Such a pretty calendar month and love how the birds are singing their little hearts out x

JosieD said...

Calendars--interesting way to extend card-making supplies and talents. This sweet one for March is having me "Think spring"!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your little bird are so sweet! I have never tried making calendars, but it sounds fun! TFS!

Marcia Hill said...

Happy March Bonnie!! Freezing rain turning to snow as temps drop this afternoon here, but I'm hoping by March coming in like a lion... But anyway, your sweet little image is just lovely and water colored so beautifully!! A perfect image for March!! :0)

Nstiz said...

Bonnie, I am really enjoying seeing your calendar pages. This one is so cheerful with the promise of spring. Love that stamp! Sure hoping the cold rain and snow disappear soon.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a glorious page to turn too. Love the birds and the dandelions.

We are in the middle of a snow storm with red warning for our area in the UK, so although my daffodils and crocuses are up and flowering this weather will destroy them :(
Faith
x

Brenda said...

Love your start to March calendar page Bonnie! It's so sunny and bright, just what we need to get our minds focused on spring coming. I am looking forward to springing forward! lol Love the longer days and loving that you are sharing your calendar pages with us. Hugs, Brenda

Viv said...

What a lovely calendar page Bonnie!

JoAnn said...

Pretty calendar page and a great idea. TFS

nancy littrell said...

I have really enjoyed your monthly calendars, Bonnie. I normally make a desk calendar every year. I made a design for my 2009 SCS gallery and have then just removed the calendar pages and replaced with current year. I really was planning on replacing the entire calendar this year. You are inspiring me to do it! TFS my friend. Hugs

Susan said...

A great heralding of spring, Bonnie! Love the blue and yellow colour combination.

Bobby said...

Happy March to you, Bonnie. I'd love to see some little bluebirds make a visit to my feeders.