Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Corbel Trees

Hello.  I have a couple of cards today that were made with gifts
from Santa some sweet friends.


I had long admired this tree die and was so excited to receive it!

I made a very quick and simple card with it.  Lots of sparkle too.


Then I cut if from a piece of this snowfall embossing and popped it over
a piece of green foil another friend had given me. The green cord was another gift.


You can see the green better here.

Another friend gave me this green sparkly embossing powder.
The camera didn't catch the sparkle but it's there.

I am blessed with such good and generous friends.  Not only in the gifts they give,
but in their love and caring.
Thank you dear friends.

"Look What Santa Brought Me"


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!

Card Recipe (card 1)
Stamps:  Vintage Christmas Post (HA)
Ink:   Encore Silver
Paper:   Neenah (110 lb. Solar White), Silver Glimmer (SU)
Other:  Corbel Tree Collage Die (SSS), Silver EP (SU), Silver Cord (ret. SU)

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Christmas Sentiments (PB)
Ink:   Gumball Green (SU)
Paper:   Neenah, Gold Foil ($ Store)
Other:  Corbel Tree Collage Die (SSS), WOW Lime Ricky EP (CP), Kars Snowflakes EF (ret. Cuttlebug), Green Cord (gift)

17 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty cards. Love that die cut and the way you used it on both cards. Isn't it great to have crafty friends that share. TFS

Marcia Hill said...

I can see why you love that die...it's beautiful and so are your cards Bonnie!! You definitely have some sweet, sweet friends!! :0)

Nstiz said...

I've become so fond of this type of negative die and just love how you used it. And there is that Kars embossing folder I love so well. Both of these are beautifully designed and look fabulous in both green and silver.

Carole said...

What a fabulous die...a classy and stunning make Bonnie! xx

Liz said...

What a fabulous die, Bonnie! Your cards are beautiful. xx

Christine Alexander said...

Bonnie, I have this die buried in my stash and don't think I've used it. I love the simplicity of your background and ties. Certainly one to pull out and play with, thanks for the inspiration :)

Trina P. said...

I recognize that die! Beautiful card, Bonnie. Love all that glitter. xx

Brenda said...

Wow Bonnie, such beautiful cards! I love that tree die and you have used your gifts wonderfully. Don't you love getting crafty gifts?! Hugs, Brenda

Bunny said...

Lovely cards. The black sparkle is an excellent card. I do love the Corbel series of dies. They are all so nice. [Bunny]

JosieD said...

Two great looking cards from that snazzy die! And so smart to be making Christmas cards. I have been making some since it is cold here and lots of Christmas stuff is out in my card room so easy to feel the urge.

Bobby said...

You achieved two totally different and fantastic looks with that die, Bonnie. The close-up of the second card looks like the green is on top of the card base which I'm sure you could do for a third look, if you saved all those little pieces.

Loll said...

Two beautiful cards using this pretty die, Bonnie. I love the simplicity and the elegance of the design with the sparkly paper. xx

Mac Mable said...

You sure do have some lovely and generous friends. The die cut tree looks fabulous on both of your gorgeous cards. The bling card is so beautiful and the second card gloriously elegant x

lauren bergold said...

arrrgh I somehow missed this on wednesday! but i'm so happy to have found it now... what a beautiful die and you've used it brilliantly! thanks for showing off your cool new goodies with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

BożenA said...

It's nice to have friends :-) You are also Santa, Bonnie. It's a great feeling to be able to give and receive. And your cards are made not only with a large dose of friendship, but also love. It shows in your cards, Bonnie.
Hugs,
BozenA

Jo said...

Great friends make awesome gifts which in turn you give back, the circle never ending. I love both cards, both monochromatic and both very special. Two cards, two styles, both beauties on their own. xx

SmilynStef said...

Those are some rockin' friends ... and some fabulous holiday cards ... so glad you shared your new goodies with us at Jingle Belles.