Friday, May 31, 2019

Turning the Page June 2019

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

Here's our June page.


 By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.
Email link is on the sidebar.

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!



10 comments:

Loll said...

Beautiful poppies Bonnie. I love seeing what each month brings! xx

jimlynn said...

A beautiful way to start the month of June. So pretty
Lynn

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful June Bonnie! I do so enjoy these calendar pages, but don't enjoy how fast the months fly by. lol Hugs, Brenda

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful June poppy calendar page, Bonnie. TFS Hugs...

Mac Mable said...

How did that happen....June already!
What a beautiful page with such a pretty stamped poppy image x

Nstiz said...

This is so beautifully painted, Bonnie! Love this idea and love seeing your pages a wonderful way to display your artwork. And a hearty congratulations on winning the Penny Black and More last month!

Jo said...

A beautiful month for the poppies. I keep repeating myself, I know, but I really like this calender idea. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Always love your calendar page Bonnie. This is so beautiful.
Faith x

Sandy said...

Your water colors are my very favorites and your calendar pages are always gorgeous!
Sandy xx

BożenA said...

I love maki and I think it's one of your most beautiful calendar cards.
BożenA xoxo