Monday, August 31, 2020

Turning the Page September 2020

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

Here's our September page.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




13 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful page again Bonnie. Love your calendar pages.
Faith

Nstiz said...

I love your turning the page posts, Bonnie although I’m so sad to see summer go. Beautiful job with this image, so pleasant and cheerful. Here in Ohio we know what’s coming.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous flower for September, Bonnie! Hard to believe we're turning the page to fall already!!

Sandy said...

Bonnie,your calendar pages are always top notch. Love your purple flower!
Sandy xx

BożenA said...

I love this September page from your calendar. The flower looks stunning, Bonnie. I love how the watercolor worked on the seal, how the colors glow in some places and more intense in others. I wish you this month to be as beautiful as this page of the calendar
xx

Mac Mable said...

What a beautiful September page Bonnie and the prettiest of flowers x.

Loll said...

LOVE these gorgeous flowers ... especially in purple. What a treat for your family and friends when they turn the page each month. :) Great work Bonnie! xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

Another gorgeous calendar page, Bonnie! You can easily guess that I will say I love these flowers. :-)
Hideko xx

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous, Bonnie! I'm seeing Asters this color all over right now. I'm hoping our September will be a beautiful extension of summer.

Ros Crawford said...

This is one of the best calendars ever Bonnie... I love every page you've produced and this is a beauty!

Jo said...

Wow, I love the varying intensities of the inks to this month's theme. Always looking forward to see each month's creation xx

Brenda said...

Beautiful calendar page Bonnie. My brain is still in August, I just tried using coupons that expired the end of August and the gal said they were expired. I said they don't expire until the end of August and she said it was Sept. lol I told her I was so sorry, my mind is apparently stuck in August! How do these months fly by so fast?!! Hugs, Brenda

Christine Alexander said...

Can you believe it's September, Christmas will be here in a blink of an eye :)
Such a pretty flower Bonnie.