Tuesday, October 27, 2020

WIzard and Boo

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by.

I have some more Halloween cards today.


This wizard with his potions is from a friend's set.  I stamped them the
last time we got together.  I've colored them with Copics, fussy cut them
and popped them over a Brusho background.

This one is for Jack who is into wizards, potions and magic crystals.
We're working our way through the Harry Potter movies.


I made multiples of this one.  The ghost is from Simon Says Stamp
and this is a case of a card my friend Candee sent me.

I used a spider web embossing folder for the base.  The orange background
is from rolling off my brayer when using the gelli plate.
The ghost is 3 layers with a coated cardstock on top and the letters
cut from different colors of glitter paper.

This was easy to mass produce.

One more that was a stamp my friend Nance brought for me to play with.


I've colored her with Copics and added a little sparkle to her crystal ball
and the stars.

Isn't she a sweet little wizardess?

Challenges:





Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!



Card Recipe (card 1)
Stamps:  Gnome for the Holidays Halloween (Photo Play)
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black, Archival Shadow Gray
Paper:   Neenah, Basic Black 
Other:  Copics (B24, B26, B29, C10, C2, E21, E13, R20, N5), Spider Web EF (ret. SU)

Card Recipe (card 2)
Stamps:  
Ink:   
Paper:   Neenah, Basic Black, Coated (?), Glitter (MB)
Other: Ghost Boo die (SSS), Spider Web EF (ret. SU), Acrylic Paint

 Card Recipe (card 3)
Stamps:  Bundle Girl Crystal Ball (Stamping Bella), Hocus Pocus (Whipper Snapper)
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black, Whisper White (SU)
Paper:   Neenah, Blackberry Bliss (SU)
Other: Copics (V04, V06, V09, BV0000, BV02, BV04, E01, E21, E33, N5, N7), Caran D'ache Supracolor Pencils, Stitched Square Die (SSS), Subtle EF (SU), Clear WOS

24 comments:

JosieD said...

These are such fun, adorable cards! Thanks for the deets of what you used for the coloring. I keep thinking if I use what you use, my coloring will look as good as yours...not happening (!!) but still a big help. Happy Halloween, my friend.

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE cards Bonnie! Love your little gnome and his potions, and the ghost card too, but it is your Bundle Girl that gets my vote...she is just ADORABLE with her little crystal ball!! Looks like you're all set for Halloween...just put mine all in the mail this morning, so I'm good for another year!! Hugs. :0)

Brenda in IN said...

That wizard is a hoot and made me laugh. Beautiful background for the ghost and the wizardess is adorable. Three cute Halloween cards, Bonnie.

Mac Mable said...

Cute Halloween cards Bonnie and Jack is going to love his Harry Potter themed one x. Love the scene making and yes she is a sweet little wizardess x.

Jo said...

Well are these special and fun. These delightful cards each have their unique identity. Gorgeous rich colouring and definitely magical for this Halloween!

Pat said...

Some fun and beautifully coloured Halloween cards Bonnie. x

Darlene said...

Oh Bonnie these are all just fabulous! LOVE (LOL) the single eye on the gnome! Made me chuckle! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our *NEW* Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back next month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

Darlene
TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Christine Alexander said...

Bonnie OMG these are all so cute but I think my favourite is the gnome and the potions :)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Bonnie: WOW!! Love, love this trio of cards, all of them beautifully created, I couldn't pick a favorite.
Thank you for playing along with us at TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria/DT

Ros Crawford said...

They are all so fabulous!! Your imagination shines through and I just know that the recipients will be as thrilled as I am seeing them!

Brenda said...

All three of these Halloween cards are so fun and so cute Bonnie! I adore the wizard one with the potions, such a great background that is perfect for it too. Your ghost card is so cute, too cute to spook for sure. Another great background, loving the colors. Then there is your last card, so sweet and cute. Love that image! Hugs, Brenda

I Card Everyone said...

As wonderful as the Wizard is, and as darling is his counterpart, Bonnie - you HAD ME at BOO! It's no wonder you save all of those 'brayer cleaning' papers - this is a fabulous background!
=]

Nstiz said...

What great, fun cards Bonnie and they look so fun to do too. Love that wizard! I'm a big fan of gnomes. Your other two are equally fun. I love seeing your posts since all your cards are so different. I never know what you will come up with next!

HilaryJane said...

Three brilliant cards, they are all excellent in their own way. I do like that spider web embossing folder and what a good idea for a background xx

Sandy said...

Boo to you too! I know I am an old bat but I wouldn't call you one!!!
Isn't that little witch cute - coloring with Copics makes me nervous.
Sandy xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab trio of Halloween cards, Bonnie - so many great techniques and colors here!! Especially love the wizard gnome & his trio of brews!!

Trina P. said...

A hat trick of awesome Halloween cards, Bonnie! These are so fun... too bad it’s not as celebrated up here in Canada.

Karen Dunbrook said...

super fun cards...love it! I am having a blast with my little ones creating for Halloween. It's just too bad that this year won't be the same.
xx Karen

TK said...

Cuuuute! Great cards, Bonnie

Tammy L said...

Oh my gosh! Who doesn't love a vampire gnome! How cute is that! So glad you could play with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, stop! These are all adorable and clever, Bonnie! I've never thought to make a background from my brayer leavin's, sheesh, but it looks fabulous! Cute stamps and dies. I'm glad you played with us at Two Old Bats. Sorry, I'm behind due to excess busyness.

Vicky Hayes said...

What fun halloween cards Bonnie! I especially like the background on the ghost card. Vicky x

BożenA said...

Three different and so fun Bonnie cards. As it turns out, every tool cleaning card in our creative endeavors is usable. The background for your spirit looks amazing as if made specially and not by accident. I also love the first card, your soft background is fantastic. And the third card so sweet and wonderfully selected coloring of the drawing and the base of the card.
xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

Bonnie, all three Halloween cards are fun and cute, and very different from each other! Love the pretty brusho background. Jack will love this card!
Hideko xx