Sunday, February 28, 2021

Turning the Page March 2021

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

Here's our March page.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.
  

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.


Enjoy!


17 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

GORGEOUS clover, Bonnie! Whose is it?
=]

Brenda said...

So beautiful Bonnie, love those shamrocks and how you did them! Hugs, Brenda

Eve N said...

Lovely! I look forward to seeing your design for each new month.

Brenda in IN said...

I can't believe it is March already. It's been a year since I have been mostly in the house and not seeing people. But, it has gone so fast. I think making cards and blogging has saved me from going berserk. This is a pretty calendar page, as all of yours are. It is fresh and clean and makes me happy to see spring.

Marcia Hill said...

How pretty and absolutely perfect for March!! Who makes that image...love it!! Hugs. :0)

Mac Mable said...

Such a cheery start to March....Thank you Bonnie x.

Loll said...

LOVE the shamrocks Bonnie! xx

BożenA said...

Oh! But a beautiful calendar card. Such a spring, green ... I miss the lush green of spring and summer and this calendar card reminds me that it will be soon :-) I was looking for a four-leaf clover, but it probably is not in your spring edition :-)
xx

Nstiz said...

What a wonderful, crisp image you achieved with that clover stamp, Bonnie. It's perfect for March. I always enjoy seeing your pages.

Susan said...

I can't believe it's already March!! February flew by. What a perfect image and colour for your March page!

Sandy said...

I can't believe it is March! But your calendar is a glow with beautiful green shamrocks - love them. I like to get the little green plants that are sold in the stores with the pretty little white flowers spring off from the plant.
Sandy xx

Christine Alexander said...

I'm so happy to see your monthly calendar pages, it means my retirement is getting closer only 4 more months :)

TK said...

Wonderful and pretty! Love the shamrocks

Ros Crawford said...

I adore this page... The pretty shamrock looks so fresh and beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful green! I love that your calendar leaves plenty of room for the design.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Love the beautiful and fresh green of the shamrock, Bonnie! It's perfect for the March page.
Hideko xx

Jo said...

St Patty's month. Three leaf clovers always work for me :D