Thursday, September 30, 2021

Turning the Page October 2021

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our October page using Penny Black Singsong stamp.



By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!



13 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Lovely, and thanks for the reminder for me to turn the page on my calendar.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty image you have used for this month Bonnie - love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Nstiz said...

Love that image and beautifully colored. My gosh you’ve been productive! Your calendar pages are one of my favorite posts.

Mac Mable said...

So delicate and so very pretty and a lovely way to start October Bonnie x.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another wonderful monthly page Bonnie, a fab image.
Faith x

Leslie Miller said...

What a way to welcome a new month! Beautiful!

BożenA said...

I love this calendar page. How you colored this stamp is a real masterpiece, Bonnie. The leaves look so amazing and realistic. Stunning October calendar page.
hugs,
BożenA

nancy littrell said...

Love your sweet PB bird stamp watercolored, Bonnie. I love seeing your monthly calendars. Love and Hugs...Nancy

Ros Crawford said...

Another fantastic page... May October be kind to you

Sandy said...

She looks so much like the sweet little birds that visit me. I have a bunch of feeders set up outside my craft room window and I never tire of watching these amazing little creatures. I have even had a hawk coming into my bird bath. Well done Bonnie!!
Sandy xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

This little bird looking up at the blue sky will brighten my day everyday this month!
Hideko xx

Loll said...

Sweet chickadee perched on the turning leaves. Great painting for October, my friend! xx

Lisa Elton said...

I love how peaceful this is, just lovely too!