Monday, October 25, 2021

A Birthday Rose

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!


Another Happy 5th Birthday wish to The Flower Challenge!

This colored image has been waiting for a special occasion.

I hope you will give us many more years of this challenge and inspiration!


Challenges:
The Flower Challenge - Use a Shape







Card Recipe
Stamps:  Rose (Power Poppy Digital), Cosmo (TT)
Ink:   Versafine Onyx Black
Paper:   Neenah, Blush Blossom (ret. SU)
Other:  Copics (R30, R20, R13, R00, YG 03, YG 17, E33), Double Stitched Oval STAX (MFT), Opulent Ovals Die (Splbndr)


Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

Enjoy!




17 comments:

Cat Craig said...

That elegant oval die piece looks so good with the lovely rose.

Trina P. said...

Wonderful card. So beautifully coloured and designed.

oldpunca said...

I wish I could give so much life to the bloom as you did. Amazing coloring and super nice, soft and feminine card.
Have a nice day! Sonja

Pat said...

Such a beautiful rose so prettily coloured Bonnie and the shaped mat is really elegant too. x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how beautiful! Your card has a classic vintage look to it. Gorgeous coloring! Love how the flower and card base coordinate. I think I still have one or two of these roses colored and in my spare parts drawer.

Vicky Hayes said...

This is beautiful Bonnie. I love the fairytale look of the rose in the ornate framed background. Vicky x

BoลผenA said...

Such a beautiful and feminine card, Bonnie. I love this beautiful frame you used. It looks like a medieval mirror frame. And your rose looks so amazing, the coloring is stunning.
xx

Bobby said...

So glad you got this beauty to us before the challenge closed, Bonnie. That rose is so gorgeous and is framed beautifully. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Marcia Hill said...

WOW!! That rose is so pretty and just beautifully colored Bonnie! Love the ornamental oval shape too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

This is some CAS prettiness, Bonnie! What a fabulous rose!

Bunny said...

A beautiful card. Love the colors. [Bunny]

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - the colouring on that rose is amazing Bonnie - and such a pretty die cut mat it is sitting on too
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Bonnie .. I love this image .. I have been colouring it for a Kit & Clowder class and also entered into this Chalkenge ๐Ÿ˜€. Love how you have coloured it xx

Mac Mable said...

Beautiful card, great colouring and love the pretty die cut framing Bonnie x.

Robyn Oliver said...

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...ooooh woo Bonnie this rose card is just wonderful... the watercolouring is beautiful and I love how you oval die cut it and mounted it on a lovely frame, hugs Robyn

Colleen Dietrich said...

Blush Blossom! I still have that ink and some cardstock, too. Such a pretty color, and lends itself nicely to the rose here. I like the fancy die cut behind the oval too.

Cara said...

This is just gorgeous, your colouring is perfect! Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge and celebrating our birthday with us. I hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x