Sunday, October 31, 2021

Turning the Page November 2021

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our November page using Penny Black Xmas Sprig stamp.



By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.




Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!



17 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

your Christmas sprigs are wonderful Bonnie- November OMG where has the year gone :)

Mac Mable said...

Yes I agree with Christine, where has time gone? What a lovely way to start November and so beautifully coloured Bonnie x.

Cat Craig said...

What a gorgeous page, Bonnie. Might be my fav yet.

Brenda in IN said...

This is a beautiful reminder of the colors of November. Our leaves are finally starting to turn and fall is really here.

Leslie Miller said...

So beautiful, and clearly these sprigs are not just for Christmas!

I Card Everyone said...

It looks hand-painted! So pretty!
=]

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just gorgeous, beautiful Autumn colors!

Nstiz said...

This is SO well done I thought it was a stencil. I may have to have that stamp! What a beautiful page you created and beautifully colored too!

nancy littrell said...

So sweet and beautiful. Love your PB stamped image...so versatile. I always look forward to your monthly calendars, my friend. TFS Hugs...

JoAnn said...

Beautiful November page. Always enjoy your monthly pages. tFS

Brenda said...

November is just gorgeous Bonnie, love that stamp set you used and your colors are just perfect for fall colors. Hugs, Brenda

Papercraft Boutique said...

Another gorgeous page, Bonnie! Love these warm fall colors!
Hideko xx

TK said...

Beautiful -- such wonderful colors, Bonnie

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a versatile Christmas sprig from Penny Black, as it is perfect here as fall foliage, Bonnie!

Loll said...

SO PRETTY!! What a lovely image for November, my friend! LOVE your calendar pages! xx

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I have enjoyed your calendar so much Bonnie

BożenA said...

I love your golden calendar card. Your November is fabulously colorful and I hope it will be like that for the whole month.
xx