Monday, September 23, 2024

Peace on Earth

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

When Michele came, she brought lots of Betterpress Plates.
I did a lot of pressing!  Here's the results from one of the plates.


Actually it results from two of the plates.  The trees were pressed with a LDRS
press plate, die cut and popped up with foam tape.  I've used chunky embossing
powder, heated from underneath to make a snowy scene.

Of course I had to press another and it resulted in my favorite.


I pulled out my Nativity dies and this was in the envelope.  It was done long ago
and not used.  What a nice surprise and a perfect fit.

Challenges:
Word Power #9 - Make the sentiment the focus of the card
Sparkles #164 - Make the sentiment the focus
Darnell's I.D.E.A.S. - Inspired by Anything Goes this week


  




Card Recipe (card 1)
Stamps:  Press Plates: Peace on Earth (SB), Evergreen Row (LDRS)
Ink:   Betterpress Black, Lush Forest (PFS)
Paper:   Betterpress Porcelain, Christmas Pine (GKD)
Other:  Hemstitch Rectangle (SB), Evergreen Row Die (LDRS), Chunky White EP (Stampendous), 

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Press Plate Peace on Earth (SB)
Ink:   Betterpress Black
Paper:   Betterpress Porcelain (SB), Neenah Solar White, Watercolor, Gold Foil
Other:  Nativity Circle Die (MB), Infinity Circles (HA), Inka Gold


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two gorgeous cards with that pressed sentiment, Bonnie! Love the pine forest & that stunning Nativity!!

Bobby said...

Both images give power to the sentiment, Bonnie. Lovely cards!

Brenda in IN said...

Two beautiful cards. Isn't that a wonderful surprise to find something that was previously made and works so well?

LeAnne said...

They are both gorgeous!

I Card Everyone said...

I just love that you pressed it in black - I've yet to do so myself, but it is in the planning stages!
Bonnie, your little nativity scene is just so beautiful - perhaps it was waiting for just this card?
=]

Marcia Hill said...

You've really made that sentiment work beautifully on both cards Bonnie...the tree line is gorgeous in its simplicity in your first card, and the nativity in your 2nd card is STUNNING with the sentiment! Two lovely, lovely cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

JoAnn said...

Two beautiful cards with that great sentiment. Love the first one but like you, the second one is my favorite. Love the nativity die cut and the background it is on. Have a great week my friend.