Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Dragonfly Hello

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Today I've turned a sunflower into a daisy...a blue daisy.


And a pretty dragonfly stopped by to visit.  He was cut from Neenah Solar White
and his wings were ink blended.  I'm loving these colors so I kept the background
in the same.

Challenges:
Just Us Girls #842 - ATG with a Stencil







Card Recipe
Stamps:  Banner Sentiments (PTI)
Ink:   Sea Glass, Turquoise Sea, Tranquil Teal (GKD)
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Sea Glass, Turquoise Sea (GKD)
Other:  Jumbo Curiosity Dragonfly die (Grtry), Spotlight on Nature die (SU), Infinity Circle die (HA), Sunflower Garden Stencil (PTI), Kitchen Weave EF (Cuttlebug)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

14 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... this is absolutely beautiful Bonnie!

Sandy said...

Good Morning Bonnie - my daughter told me that you are having more hot weather possibly being in the 90's today. Perfect weather for Dragonflies. Such a pretty note card - you must have every color of card stock under the sun!
Sandy xx

Bobby said...

The off-the-edge design showcases the daisy and dragonfly beautifully, Bonnie. I can see why you love those colors.

ElizStewart said...

Bonnie... fabulous is the only word. And thrilled this beauty is in the JUGS gallery!

I Card Everyone said...

A VERY beautiful blue daisy, Bonnie - love that water-y stenciling so much - and HOW in the world do I not have that kitchen weave EF???
All that topped with the prettiest hitchhiker I've ever seen!
=]

JoAnn said...

Beautiful!! Love the pretty blue dragonfly perched on the lovely daisy. The colors are so pretty and you used them perfectly with this beautiful card. I haven't seen that EF before either but it looks great.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Stunning dragonfly - love how you've colored and detailed him!! So sweet atop the stenciled flower and I love all the texture of the card too, Bonnie!!

TK said...

Amazing and SO beautiful! I adore the colors, your switch 'em up pretty Daisy and, of course, that amazing dragonfly. Oh now to get brave enough to send me those beauties you sent me!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...such a sweet little hitch-hiker (as Michele calls them!) turned Daisy Bonnie!! Your ink blending is beautiful and I love the shaped card too! And especially the kitchen weave ef you used for the background...don't think I've ever seen that before!! A sweet, sweet card Bonnie...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I love this! That's a beautiful dragonfly and the blue daisy is dreamy!

Lisa Elton said...

And what a pretty daisy it is! Love the dragon fly too. Like Michele I'm wondering why that fabulous EF is not in my stash! Thanks for playing at JUGs this week!

HilaryJane said...

This is beautiful. Love that colour xx

The Crafty Den said...

Such a beautiful card Bonnie. The card shape and layout are gorgeous and I love your wonderful dragonfly. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh my goodness Bonnie, this is exquisite - love the ethereal daisy behind that dramatic and beautifully coloured dragonfly - amazing work
Blessings
Maxine