Friday, September 18, 2026

Feathers for Fun

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Last week I designed some cards for friends and had some leftover feathers.
So I put them on some cards for my Friday fun this week.


This is very similar to the cards the group did.  I had some cork paper that had
been given to me.  It has flecks of copper in it.  There was also some pretty but
lightweight copper paper.  When the light hits this, the copper glows.

My sister and brother-in-law have an anniversary coming up soon and I thought
the feathers would make a nice anniversary card.  So I added some copper thread
from my stash and punched some tiny hearts from scraps of the copper paper, 
gluing them onto the thread.

And another....


I put the feathers going in the opposite direction.  It started out with just three
feathers, but it kinda looked like I was giving the finger so I tucked an extra gold
feather in the middle. LOL

I hope you have a lovely weekend and get to have some crafty fun.





Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!


8 comments:

Darlene said...

These are awesome Bonnie! Thanks for the reminder . . . I have some cork paper in my stash that I had totally forgotten about and it was perfect for your feathers. Fabulous design ... they will LOVE it!

JoAnn said...

Two great cards with those feathers Bonnie. The design is great on each one. Have a wonderful weekend. ((Hugs))

I Card Everyone said...

Your cork paper is fabulous, Bonnie! I never would have had the smarts to use it for feathers - they are magnificent!
p.s. feathers=birds so flippin' the bird might be appropriate for some!! Thanks for the chuckle this morning! x
=]

Bobby said...

I have some cork but it doesn't have as much color variation as yours does, Bonnie. Those leaves look similar to one I picked up on the road and research said it was from an owl. The copper accents really bring the wow factor to your card.

Jeanne H said...

Wonderful cards, just beautiful.

Sandy said...

More and more, what I like seeing and studying are the colors used. I really love the rich shades of brown - I even want to make a wish!
Sandy xx

HilaryJane said...

Your feathers look great and I love the colours. I bet the copper paper really enhances the whole effect in real life xx

TK said...

Your two cards are fantastic, and I love the added copper in your paper! Really fantastic feathers and designs. Thanks for the morning giggle, though I'm glad I was not in public because I caught Hubbs' attention - lol