Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
It's been a crazy week and I'm really glad for Friday!
Here's a card I did for a special friend. No challenges. Just for fun!
This was stamped with Memento Toffee Crunch on Betterpress paper. (I love
this paper for watercoloring!) I used Zigs to color it and die cut with the
matching die. Some tearing and scoring as well as a bit of patterned
paper added some extra interest.
I hope you had some crafty fun this weekend.
Card Recipe
Stamps: Floral Vines (PB)
Ink: Memento Toffee Crunch
Paper: Betterpress Porcelain, Neenah Solar White, Doodlebug PP (Gingham & Linen)
Other: Zigs (Violet, Yellow, Bright Yellow, Yellow, Green, Olive Green), Floral Vines die (PB), Friend die (SSS), Whimsy Bloom Bow die (AS)
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!


16 comments:
Your special friend is going to LOVE this card . . . I know I do and it's in my favorite color too! Beautifully done Bonnie!
What a pretty wreath, Bonnie! Love the color!
Oh wow - I'm a lovin' this card. The wreath is definitely center stage and such delicate flowers. Beautiful colors and coloring Bonnie ...
Sandy xx
What a beautiful card Bonnie...your friend is going to LOVE it! And isn't it fun just to play without challenge restrictions once in awhile?! I love the colors too...just like our current CH pairing, which I loved!! Happy Friday and have a great weekend my friend!! Hugs. :0)
You'll have us all wishing to be the friend that receives this wonderful card, Bonnie! Your wreath is SO pretty and really beautifully colored, too!
=]
A lucky friend to receive this beautiful cad Bonnie. The wreath is colored beautifully and the torn edge, gingham paper and scoring are great details but the wreath is the star of the card. Have a great weekend my friend.
This is gorgeous. x
Your friend will be thrilled with this beautiful card, Bonnie. I never thought of using Zigs on any paper other than Bristol. but I'm going to try it now, thanks to you.
This is truly stunning, Bonnie! Your friend is bound to feel blessed and honored with this amazing wreath. Your watercoloring is fantastic, as is your design
Lucky, special friend! The color hues colours and watercolouring are beautiful!
I know you had no challenge in mind, but it is AG flowers at beautiful blossoms and triple B. 🤷🏻♀️
What a beautiful card, Bonnie! Your watercoloring is beautifully done and I really love that you just used a torn edge and score line to add interest. We don't always have to have all the dies, etc.
So pretty and I always love purple and green xx
Bonnie, I really love this card. I used to use that color combination all of the time and somehow had forgotten about it. Beautiful.
JoAnn confirmed that it is an amazing and beautiful card, with all its intricate details. Yes, and now we are all envious of JoAnn for being the one gifted this marvel. Beautiful, delicate colors and a fantastic setting for that subtle floral wreath.
hugs,
BożenA xx
Beautiful watercoloring of this wreath, Bonnie! You remind me why I bought it in the first place. So pretty! I love the torn paper edge and the petite gingham DP. That little extra touch really warms up your card. I hope to do at least some crafting this weekend, and I hope you'll have a chance as well.
Your coloring on the wreath is so beautiful! I’m sure your friend will appreciate your efforts.
Post a Comment