Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Happy Fall

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I've recently become enamored with Papertrey Ink dies and when I saw 
that they had a challenge, I was disappointed that I didn't have the ink or paper
in the colors that they were asking for.  Then, I saw that they are offering a paper
pack with paper and cardstock of their challenge colors.


What a great idea and it gives me an opportunity to try their colors (of course I
had to add some ink to the order).  Thank you Papertrey Ink.

While I was at it, I made another card...


This time I put the flowers in a vase and added pumpkins.

Isn't this polka-dot paper fun?

As usual I'm up to the last minute to enter.  I had to get the paper pack after all.
The Design Team has done some wonderful Fall and Halloween cards.




Card Recipe (card 1)
Stamps:  Just Sentiments: Happy Fall (PTI)
Ink:   Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, Honey Nut
Paper:   September Challenge Pack (PTI), Rustic White 
Other: Into the Blooms: Fall Boot and Freshly Picked dies (PTI)
 
 Card Recipe (card 2)
Stamps:  Wreath for All Seasons (ret PTI)
Ink:   Honey Nut, Sweet Blush, Harvest Gold, Orange Zest (PTI), Twisted Citron (DI)
Paper:   September Challenge Pack, Rustic White (PTI), Neenah Solar White
Other:  Love to Layer: Sweet Scallops, Vase Collection 1, Into the Blooms: Fall Boot Die Collection (PTI)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!


4 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG I can see why you had to go shopping! LOL Both cards are AWESOME ... beautifully designed!

Marcia Hill said...

Both cards are beautiful Bonnie, and so glad to hear you love PTI's cardstock and dsp...I use them all the time! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Bonnie, I have a motherlode of PTI bitty big papers but not this lovely pink OR orange - what a gorgeous combination of colors in their challenge and you found such beautiful ways to use them! HELLO GORGEOUS - I LOve pink and red and pink and orange!! WWCD!
=]

JoAnn said...

Two beautiful cards Bonnie. Glad you went shopping for these lovely papers, colors, and ink. Your creations are fabulous. Love the shading on the pretty blooms in the boots. The second card with the pretty flowers in the vase and the addition of the pumpkins and orange dotted background is my favorite. :)