Monday, September 14, 2026

Star of Wonder

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I hope you had a nice weekend.  We had some much needed rain and the 
promise of a couple of cooler and less humid days.  I'm looking forward to that.


Karren's Freshly Made Sketch #753 has so many possibilities!


I've always loved this star.  It's one of those retired Stampin' Up sets that I haven't
been able to part with.  I hope I've captured some of the shine.

The star an sentiment are heat embossed with silver and I've added a shadow of
silver foil behind them.  I had another silver label and added it behind the
star to make it stand out a little better.  I do love a mostly white card!

I know the team has wonderful inspiration. Now I'm going to check out the gallery.
I'm sure it's just as inspiring!


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Star of Light (ret SU)
Ink:   Encore Silver
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Silver Foil 
Other:  Star of Light die (ret SU), Snowflake EF (MS), Silver EP, Decorative Sentiment dies (EMD)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

8 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW what a great take on that sketch my friend! STUNNING!!

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card Bonnie! I do love white on white with the touches of silver too...sooooo elegant! Perfect use of the sketch too! Happy Monday!! Hugs. :0)

Bobby said...

So gorgeous, Bonnie. Silver and white are elegant and refined and make a wonderful Christmas Card.

TK said...

Wowza, Bonnie, this is a beautiful card! I love the white on white with silver embossing, so elegant! And, yes, that star is pretty amazing too

Lisa Elton said...

Loving all of the shimmer, shine and layers! Beautiful card, Bonnie!

I Card Everyone said...

Star of royal beauty bright! Bonnie this is just exquisite! I LOve that you're singing carols with our sketch this week!
=]

donna mikasa said...

What a beauty, Bonnie! I love that you took the "white on white" route and yes, I do see the shine! Thanks for joining this week's Freshly Made Sketches!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Bonnie. The white on white with the added silver is a perfect color combo and made a gorgeous card and perfect for the sketch. I know what you mean about that star set - I have it also. Thanks for the inspiration to get it out again.