Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Glitter, Glitter

Hello friends.

It's time for the mid-month reminder at CAS Mix Up.

You probably don't need it, but here's some more inspiration for you.
Using stamping, glitter, heat embossing and smooshing with Inka Gold 

I adhered a piece of Sookwang sheet to some Neena cardstock and die cut it.

After pulling off the liner, I poured some fine green glitter over all that sticky
and rubbed it in with my finger.

It didn't cut all the way through, which I kind of liked better than the open tree.

And it sure is glittery!

I found a piece that I'd done by smooshing Inka Gold and water.

Lots of sparkle and shine on this card!

The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed in gold to stay with all the shine.

I hope you'll pull out some glitter and join us at
CAS Mix Up


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!


Card Recipe
Stamps:  All Holidays (ret. SU) 
Ink:   Encore Gold
Paper:  Thick Vanilla, Gold Foil (SU), Neena 
Other:  Inka Gold (Gold), Gold EP, Sookwang Sheet, Woodlands Die (TH), Glitter (MS)


17 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love that pretty and sparkly green tree. It looks great on the smooshed background.

Bunny said...

We can always use inspiration and this is beautiful. I love the glittered tree and that beautiful gold background. [Bunny]

Ina G said...

Such a lovely simple card Bonnie. Love the smooched background and that glittery green tree is gorgeous.

Robyn Oliver said...

A fabulous sparkly card Bonnie, that gorgeous smooched background beautifully displays your glittery tree.

Barb said...

A beautiful card Bonnie. Your smooshed background certainly shows of the glittery tree beautifully. Barbxx

nancy littrell said...

I have never smooshed with Inka Gold, Bonnie. TFS your gorgeous glittery die cut tree and Inka Gold smooshed background and pretty sentiment. You have me inspired my friend..must get my Inka Gold out!! TFS Hugs

Mac Mable said...

You've got the Inka gold to show up beautifully on your photo Bonnie. The green glitter on the tree looks amazing....x

Jo said...

Oh that Ink of Gold background, I can see the birds on the right and the sun up above. Wow, I do have to try Loll's technique which you, evidently, mastered. The green glitter tree really pops out, the perfect color complement. Beautiful and Chic!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

I can just imagine the shimmer from that Inka Gold Bonnie! Love that beautiful, sparkly tree too! Have a lovely day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Loll said...

So pretty!! LOVE your glittery tree Bonnie. Isn't it great how it worked out ... more solid means more glitter. It's hard to see the shine of your inka gold background, but I know what it's like, so can image. Very elegant card for someone special at Christmas! xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab tree, Bonnie, & I love how it looks against that yummy background!!

Brenda in IN said...

Oh my, this is just gorgeous. I love the look of glitter but always get it everywhere. This is a wonderful way to use it and the Inka Gold background is beautiful.

Julia Aston said...

Your wonderful green tree really stands out off the Inka Gold background - so pretty with the swirls Bonnie! Julia xx

Christine Alexander said...

wow, wonderful sparkle on that tree and beautiful smooshed background perfect combo :)

Nstiz said...

This is just gorgeous and I can only imagine the shine on your background IRL! Love that glitter tree- I may have to try this one! Fabulous, Bonnie!

BożenA said...

Great background. The neutral color further highlights this beautiful glittery tree.
Hugs,
BozenA

Bobby said...

I love the glittery tree and that fabulously smooshed background, Bonnie.