Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Mitten Tag

Hello, friends.

I'm almost late for the Tag You're It Challenge where my friend Hazel is
the Featured Artist and my friend Darnell is the Guest Designer.

Here's my tag


Here's Hazel's tag that inspired my tag.


I had this piece of mitten left over from last week's class and thought it would make a cute tag.

I die cut a snowflake from a piece of smooshed cardstock. 

To smoosh, I dropped some re-inker and frost paint on a split cellophane bag,
closed it and smooshed, opened it back up, put some cardstock in and smooshed again.
I actually put 2 pieces of cardstock for a twofer.

The picture doesn't show it, but the snowflake has a nice frosty look.

I was inspired by the pink and sweet bow.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




Card Recipe
Stamps:  
Ink:   
Paper:   Thick Vanilla (SU), Neena
Other:  Mitten Die (IO), Snowflake Duo (PB), Simply Scored, Basic Pearls (SU)


16 comments:

Darnell said...

This sweet mitten sure does make a fantastic tag, Bon-Bon! I love the ribbons and how you colored your frosty pink snowflake ~ must give that a try! Thank you so much for joining Tag You're It! HTD!! Hugs, Dolly

Mrs A. said...

My! how sweet this is. such a cute idea. Hugs Mrs A.

Christine Alexander said...

supper sweet mitten, love the soft colour of the snowflake so cute :)

Mac Mable said...

Ohhh so cute and when I opened your post it brought a huge smile to my face....Thank you x

Bunny said...

I love the pink satin ribbon and snowflake. It's a cute tag. [Bunny]

Marcia Hill said...

What a sweet, sweet tag Bonnie...LOVE the mitten shape! And the snowflake is SO pretty in pink! CAS and FABULOUS!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!! :0)

Susan said...

What a perfect tag for a child's gift! Love the beautiful shades of pink in the snowflake!

BożenA said...

Very creative approach to the original tag of Hazel. Great concept and funny tag.
hugs,
BozenA

Brenda said...

Your mitten tag is just so pretty Bonnie! I love how simple you kept it, but still it has a vintage feel about it. Your smooshed inky snowflake is just beautiful as well, I think I can see the "frost" shimmer you speak of too! What kind of frost paint did you use?? Hugs, Brenda

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

So darling, love how you took the inspiration from the challenge, many thanks for joining us at tag You're It Challenge.

Loll said...

Sweet!! What an adorable tag, Bonnie. Your mitten makes great tag. Love that sweet snowflake and ribbon. xx

Donna said...

Very sweet indeed!
Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It!
💕

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Just adorable Bonnie my friend! LOVE that sweet little mitten and a great twist with the pretty pink snowflake! Have a lovely weekend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Papercraft Boutique said...

What a sweet mitten tag, Bonnie! The mitten shape is a great reminder of thinking out of the box. The snowflake is so beautifully coloured/smooshed! Hideko xx

Bobby said...

That mitten does make a cute tag, Bonnie.

Sandy said...

Fantastic!!!
sandy xx