Wednesday, November 22, 2017

More Tags

Hello friends.

These are the last of my tags for
Twelve Tags of Christmas with Loll and Friends.

 First up was a die cut piece with the sentiment all stamped and embossed.

I can't find the sentiment in my collection so I'm not sure where it came from.

The poinsettia was all assembled and miraculously intact.

I stamped and heat embossed a flourish for the flower to sit on,
adhered the die cut design piece to a silver foil die cut tag, and tied a ribbon on.

The second tag is my favorite of all my tags this year.

The image was all stamped and colored.  It was a stamp borrowed from a friend
who had bought the set at a yard sale.  I believe it was made by Stampin' Up!
but I have no idea of the name of the set.

I believe the image was colored with Stampin' Up! Markers.

I die cut the image into a tag, then used a Zig glue pen on the pears
and sprinkled some glitter over it.

I added a thin strip of gold glitter paper on the bottom to 
hide the fact that the piece was too short for the pinpoints on the bottom.

In the light the glitter sparkles beautifully.  The camera doesn't want to show that.
Using stamping, marker coloring, heat embossing, die cutting and glitter.
This tag was backed with another die cut piece of whisper white for stability.

Now I need to start shopping to have something to put the tags on.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!


Tag Recipe (tag 1)
Stamps:  Sentiments (?)
Ink:   Encore Silver
Paper:   Silver Foil, Whisper White (SU)
Other:  Silver EP (SU), Timeless Rectangles die (Spellbinders), Poinpoint Mainstreet Tags Die (PS), Poinsettia Parade Die (SSS)

Tag Recipe (tag 2)
Stamps:  Tree (?), Holiday Snippets (PB)
Ink:  Jet Black StazOn, Encore Gold
Paper:  Whisper White, Gold Glimmer (SU)
Other:  Basic Bookmark 3 (PTI), Zig 2 way glue pen, gold glitter


11 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Bonnie, both cards are beautiful but i agree the second is so pretty. i love the partridge in a pear tree.

JosieD said...

Beautiful tags, Bonnie. Very feminine and classy. Happy Thanksgiving...I am thankful for you in my life.

Loll said...

Two beautiful tags Bonnie. I love the silver foil tag peeking through the white topper with the intricate design. Your poinsettia is so pretty ... what a great find in your UFO box! And I love the finishing touch with the sheer ribbon and silver cording together. Gorgeous!

LOVE the image of the partridge in a pear tree. It's really sweet and you've coloured it perfectly. I can see a bit of the glitter on the pears. I can imagine that they sparkle even more in real live. Another gorgeous tag die ... hmmm, might have to go shopping again. :) Thanks for all your support and beautiful tags that you've entered this year!! xx

Susan said...

Two beautiful tags! Love the gold glitter in the second one - such a shame our cameras never pick up the sparkle adequately. And the first one is so elegant and feminine.

Nstiz said...

These are both exquisite, Bonnie! The die on the first tag is just amazing and so elegant and love the gold on your second tag! I will miss these until next year! Happy Thanksgiving and Happy shopping too!

Mac Mable said...

So cute and both are so pretty. Someone is going to be lucky to have these on their gifts x

Marcia Hill said...

Both of these tags are GORGEOUS Bonnie, but I can see why the 2nd tag is your favorite...mine too!! Everything about that tag just sparkles and is so full of color...absolutely LOVE it!! :0)

Brenda said...

Oh Bonnie, these are so stunning and so elegant! Looks like something you would find in a high end store! I love them both but like you I am loving the second one the most. Hugs, Brenda

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So beautiful Bonnie! So pretty! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Papercraft Boutique said...

Oh I love the both tags, Bonnie! The first one is so elegant, and the little red poinsettia looks sooo pretty against the white background! The second tag is sparkly and gorgeous! The gold cording trim, glitter, and the strip definitely add some festive flair to the card. Hideko xx

nancy littrell said...

Both your tags are so gorgeous and elegant, Bonnie. I love your designs and beautiful festive details. TFS my friend. Hugs