Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Golden Thanks

Hello my crafty friends.  I'm so glad you stopped by!


I used a Stitched Rectangle Die from Lil' Inker to emboss on the cards front.

Then I found a snippet of gold patterned paper that fit inside the rectangle and
cut an Alexandra Renke Magic Blossom from gold foil to add to the side.

Thank you for all your visits through the past year.
It's an honor to share my designs with you.

Happy New Year!


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  
Ink:   
Paper:  Neenah, Gold Foil (SU)m DP (Anna Griffin 
Other:  Magic Blossom Die (AR), Stitched Rectangle Die (LI), Many Thanks Die (PB)


11 comments:

Pat said...

I love your gold foil die cut blossom Bonnie which goes beautifully with that gorgeous paper, and wishing you a very Happy New Year. x

Mac Mable said...

Wow what a classy card. The rich gold along with the crisp white looks amazing. Happy New Year dear friend x.

Robyn Oliver said...

How simply made but elegant card Bonnie, this is gorgeous - love the indent and the plain white sentiment.. Happy New Year and looking forward also to the friendships and inspiration from my blogging friends, hugs Robyn

Christine Alexander said...

Classically gorgeous Bonnie, I love the simplicity of the panel with the gold die cut.
Happy New Year Christine.

Cathy said...

Beautifully CAS Bonnie, love the rich golds, Happy New Year, Cathy x

BożenA said...

WOW! A spectacular card, I love all the gold combined with white and craft paper.
BożenA xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

That is one impact card, love it.
Faith x

Nstiz said...

I love how you made CAS so classy! That gold just pops and once again you used a gorgeous die. Beautiful!

Jo said...

Gold is so regal and this card truly is just that. I love the balance. xx

Loll said...

Very elegant in gold, Bonnie. Wonderful way to start the new year!! xx

Trina P. said...

Classy and beautiful, Bonnie, The subtle white-on-white die cut sentiment is a great idea.