Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Turning the Page January 2020

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

Here's our January page.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel

or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.
Email link is on the sidebar.

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!


15 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Oh Bonnie, don't do this to me I'm not ready for a new year :) although I love seeing your calendar pages :)

BożenA said...

A wonderful winter calendar card. I love the delicate blue background between the branches. Happy New Year, my dear friend
Hugs,
BożenA xoxo

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is wonderful Bonnie.
Faith x

Pat said...

What a bright and pretty start to the year Bonnie and adore those beautiful Cardinals on the branches. x

I Card Everyone said...

It's a beauty, all right! If only we could turn back the clock to 2010, my friend!
=]

Bonnie said...

Oops! I'm not sure I want to turn back the clock. Off to fix this!

Marcia Hill said...

Another beauty! Best wishes for a happy and shiny new year my friend! Hugs!! :0)

Susan said...

Such a sweet image for January! Happy New Year, Bonnie!

Nstiz said...

Your "turning the page" posts are some of my favorite. This is so light and airy. Your red birds add a real pop to this image. Love it!

nancy littrell said...

Your CAS Calendar design is so fresh and lovely. We do not have red cardinals on the Oregon coast, but we do have pretty blue jays that brighten up the deciduous trees:-) Looking forward to each months calendar. TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

Loll said...

So beautiful Bonnie. I LOVE bright blue and red together. xx

Mac Mable said...

Such a delicate and pretty way to start 2020....Happy New Year dear friend x.

Jo said...

A new year a new series. This is so very very January. Simple and unique dear friend. xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love the birdie calendar! Happy New Year!

TK said...

Gorgeous, Bobby! Love the beautiful teal and red cardinals!