Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Masculine Cards

Hello friends.  I have a couple masculine birthday cards to share today.


A die cut deer over some stamped trees...



and a gilded feather with some sponged embossed feathers.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!


Card Recipe (card 1)
Stamps:  Pine Trees (Inakadinkado), Snippets (PB), Sanded (ret. SU)
Ink:   Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede to sponge around deer (SU), Antique Linen (DI)
Paper:   Neenah Classic Natural, Crumb Cake (SU)
Other:  Cream Prismacolor Pencil (for antlers), Lots of Labels Die (SU), Small Deer (IO)

Card Recipe (card 2)
Stamps:  Special Wishes (PB)
Ink:   Encore Gold
Paper:   Basic Black, Very Vanilla (SU)
Other:  Feather Die (HA), Feathers EF (Recollections), Gilding Flakes (Eton Mess, Chariot of Fire (Indigo Blu), Sizzix Sticky Sheet, Gold EP


17 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

These are both great guy cards Bonnie...something I definitely need to work on! The classic deer and pine trees card is wonderful and I love, LOVE the gilded feather card...nice and bright and shiny for my girl loving heart but still masculine enough for a guy! FABULOUS cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

jimlynn said...

I used that same background stamp (Sanded) on one of my cards posted today. LOVE both of your masculine cards Bonnie. So pretty. The feather is awesome!
Lynn

Viv said...

Fab cards Bonnie - and I adore that feather!

Pat said...

Two terrific masculine makes Bonnie, and the deer and pine trees look great with the textured brown background and love the metallic shiny die cut feather over the two sweet little ones behind and wonderful contrast with the black background. x

Carole said...

Both stunning in their own way Bonnie. x

Linda said...

Two awesome masculine cards, Bonnie. I am so behind in commenting. I still haven't been able to get in my craft room very much. Merry Christmas, my friend.

Robyn Oliver said...

Two great male cards Bonnie always nice to have a few on hand so one doesn't have to panic when a birthday pops up, hugs Robyn

Christine Alexander said...

Two great masculine cards Bonnie,I love the deer in the woods :)

JoAnn said...

Love your two great masculine cards. The deer scene is perfect and the feather is so pretty on the second one. TFS

Susan said...

Both are great masculine cards, Bonnie, but I'm totally in love with the beautiful colours in the gilding flakes feather!

Trina P. said...

Masculine card perfection, Bonnie. The feather card is gorgeous.

TK said...

Two GREAT cards for the men! Love, love, love... also love that pp or whatever bg stamp it is on the kraft.

Julia Aston said...

Two lovely designs for the guys in our lives!

Loll said...

Two amazing masculine birthday cards, my friend! LOVE the first one with the distressed background. Beautiful die-cut aperture that looks wonderful with your trees and deer. Your gilded feather card is gorgeous and elegant. Love it on the black where the colours really shine. Great design with the stamped feathers in the background and the thin frame of metallic - great details! xx

BożenA said...

Two great cards, Bonnie. I love how you composed the first card, but my favorite is the second, stunning card.
BożenA xoxo

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! They are terrific! I love the feather one!

Mac Mable said...

The mixed media second card is amazing and love the first classy masculine card too x.