Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Turning the Page April 2021

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our April page.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!



16 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

this is my favourite Month Bonnie both on the calendar and time of year. Our blossoms are opening everywhere :)

Robyn Oliver said...

A lovely April calendar page Bonnie, forgot it was Spring over your way..so gardens will soon be decked out in all their glory...Enjoy April, hugs Robyn

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful image Bonnie - it makes a lovely page on your calendar
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Heather said...

This is so elegant and pretty, Bonnie. I love the use of a single branch.

Brenda in IN said...

Oh, so pretty. I'm sure your family just waits in anticipation to turn each months page.

Pat said...

Beautiful blossom for April Bonnie and I love to see your calendar turn to the new month and always a wonderful surprise. x

JD/ Jill said...

How Beautiful!

PS. Jim and I were finally able to get our Vaccine this week!

Susan said...

Beautiful blossoms, Bonnie! The ornamental cherry trees are blooming in Vancouver right now - it is so lovely!

Mac Mable said...

Such a delicate and pretty page Bonnie x.

Jeanne H said...

What a lovely calendar page, Bonnie.

Nstiz said...

My favorite monthly post!! What a fabulous job you did on those flowers. They are so beautifully colored with wonderful highlights. It appears to be watercolor, something I struggle with and seldom do successfully. Yours is just gorgeous.

Loll said...

WOW! Gorgeous cherry blossom branch, Bonnie. LOVE IT! xx

Sandy said...

I think I will just repeat what Loll said - WOW!!!
Sandy xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

I used to enjoy beautiful cherry blossoms in spring in Tokyo, but I don't see them in LA. (Maybe the weather is too tropical?) So I truly appreciate these beautiful blossoms on my desk. Thank you for the calendar, Bonnie!
Hideko xx

Ros Crawford said...

In a word... Stunning!

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful and just the perfect symbol for April!!
xx Karen