Saturday, January 29, 2022

More Roses in Pink

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!


I've been playing with this lovely Paint a Flower Rosa Florabunda stamp again.
This time I heat embossed it in white and used my new Altenew 
watercolor set to color it using the colors that Reiko chose for their

I used the same colors that Reiko used: Warm Sunshine, Coral Berry and Frayed Leaf.

I really enjoyed using these beautiful watercolors.  They are creamy and vibrant
and so much fun to work with!

It's almost time for this challenge to end.  I'd better scoot over and add this
to their gallery.


Challenges:
Altenew:  Inspiration above
Krafty Chicks - Any Occasion (a non-traditional Valentine)


Card Recipe
Stamps:  PAF Rosa Floribunda (Alt), PAF White Swan Echinacea (Alt)
Ink:   VersaMark Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:   Mixed Media (Strathmore 400 series), Neenah Solar White, Black
Other:  White EP, Watercolor 36 Pan Set (Alt), A2 Thin Frame Die (SSS)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

25 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Bonnie! Jo x

Pat said...

Beautiful roses Bonnie and I love the colours and the watercolour paints sound great! x

Sue said...

Beautiful roses and watercolouring xx

Vicky Hayes said...

I always love seeing your watercoloured projects Bonnie. You have made the petals look so delicate here. Vicky x

I Card Everyone said...

I'm still working on mine, Bonnie! But after seeing this lovely, I might have to throw in the towel!
SO pretty!
=]

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love the pretty roses and your lovely water coloring. tFS

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your delicate watercoloring, Bonnie - so pretty!!

Susan said...

Beautiful soft colours for the rose - lovely touches of shading! I really like the white heat embossing.

Christine Alexander said...

beautiful Bonnie, love the effect of your soft watercolouring ♥

Lisa Elton said...

I love your soft dreamy roses, Bonnie! This is beautiful!

Christine Alexander said...

great way to use your floating alcohol inks, love the speckled effect ♥

JosieD said...

This card is so beautiful...I feel like I can smell (almost!) these roses. Glad you enjoyed using your new ink set.

Marcia Hill said...

Such beautiful colors and water coloring Bonnie...this card absolutely SHINES!! Hugs. :0)

Mac Mable said...

So pretty, beautifully water coloured and a real beauty Bonnie x.

Brenda in IN said...

You get the most beautiful results from watercolor. This is just beautiful and the stamp is so pretty.

Cat Craig said...

That black frame perfectly highlighted your lovely pink roses.

Linda said...

Your watercolored roses are just so beautiful. Fabulous card.

Papercraft Boutique said...

I LOve these roses, Bonnie! The shade of pink is so pretty! The fine spatters and the soft shadows enhance the beauty of the roses!
Hideko xx

Trina P. said...

Wonderful watercolouring and card! I’ve been debating whether or not to subscribe to their PAF series… their floral images are so beautiful.

HilaryJane said...

Such lovely soft watercolouring and perfect splatters in the background xx

Bobby said...

You have a way of coloring those roses, Bonnie. They are beautiful!

TK said...

Beautiful! And your colors fit the rose perfectly

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful almost ethereal card Bonnie - love how you have painted the roses and the gorgeous background you created
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jo said...

Pastels for this rose bouquet, delicate and feminine, soothing for the eyes, sending you LOVE xx

BożenA said...

Such a feminine card, Bonnie. And your roses are so perfectly colored that I can almost smell their stunning scent. Great card, Bonnie.
xx