Monday, January 31, 2022

Turning the Page February 2022

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

 

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

 

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

 

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

 

Here's our February page using Wreath Whimsy by Penny Black.


 By the way, the calendars are 4 ½ inches by 7 inches.

They can be clipped together and can be displayed on an easel or hung

on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

 

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.

and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

 

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.

 

  
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

Enjoy!




19 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Love your February calendar with the sweet bird and wreath with hearts, my friend. TFS Love and Hugs...Nancy

Susan said...

Love the little bluebird and the sweet valentine wreath - perfect for February!

Mac Mable said...

Such a delightful February page Bonnie with the cutest of little bird and a darling of a wreath x.

Cat Craig said...

My crafting bestie makes calendars and I am lucky to be on her list. I love these hand crafted calendars. I look forward each month to seeing your newest creation. I love that wreath...lovely February.

Anonymous said...

Super sweet calendar page. It will be fun to see what your next pages look like.
Paula

Vicky Hayes said...

This is such a perfect and cheering February page Bonnie! I adore your pretty heart wreath and that sweet bird. Vicky x

Brenda said...

Awww, I love this calendar page for February Bonnie! It's so sweet and elegant with a little whimsy! So stinkin' cute! Hugs, Brenda

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - love the heart wreath with the sweet bird, Bonnie!! Gorgeous coloring on them too!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...what a sweet design for this month Bonnie!! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Pat said...

Another brilliant calendar page and a perfect image for February with the pretty hearts, and I love the way you have set the pretty bluebird on top of the 'U' in February..beautiful! x

Nstiz said...

What a fantastic February page! Love those stamps and the perfect way you colored it. Your calendar posts are one of my favorite ones.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful calendar page. Love the cute little blue bird and lovely wreath. Always enjoy your "Turning the page" posts.

Christine Alexander said...

I can't believe it's February already, wasn't Christmas last week :)
your little bird and country wreath are so sweet ♥

TK said...

Beautiful! Love the wreath and your page is wonderful with the robin looking over it with delight

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I always love seeing your calendar pages, each is so beautiful as is this.
Faith x

Papercraft Boutique said...

The pretty blue bird and the whimsy heart wreath are the perfect motifs for this month, Bonnie!
Hideko xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh my goodness this is absolutely gorgeous Bonnie - love the wreath and how you have used it on this beautiful calendar page
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jo said...

I do miss your monthly calendar pages, so very special xx

BożenA said...

What a cute calendar card! It's already spring on your menu, I love it and I can't wait for spring with me!
xx