Saturday, October 29, 2022

Painted Harvest Wreath

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

It's almost November and the push is on to finish the Christmas cards.

I have two to share with you today.


The Painted Harvest flower that I used here work beautifully as a wreath.

I'm happy to get more mileage out of this set!

And even more on a second card....


and a card for my last class.


A good boost to my Christmas card stash!

If you need inspiration, check out these challenges.

Challenges:
Peace on Earth - ATG Christmas (Inspired by wreathes in mood board)
Krafty Chicks - All Occassions

 



Card Recipe (card 1)
Stamps: Painted Harvest (ret SU) 
Ink:   Mint Macaroon, Gumball Green, Real Red
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Real Red
Other:  Holiday Words EF (Quick Kutz)

Card Recipe (card 2)
Stamps:  Painted Harvest (ret SU), Signature Christmas (ret PTI)
Ink:   Pistachio Pudding, Wild Wasabi, Real Red
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Gumball Green, Red Foil
Other:  Bow Die (?), Tasteful Textile EF (ret SU)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

24 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh, you have just given me an idea for my next class! I forgot how wonderful this stamp is as a wreath! I love all your samples! Thanks for the inspiration, they're beautiful!

jimlynn said...

All are so beautiful! Love that little wreath and the clean and simple beauty of them all.
To think I really haven't even started on my Christmas cards! Yikes!
Lynn

I Card Everyone said...

I may just have to ask Marcia to bring that set with her on Wednesday, Bonnie! LOve what you've done here, you clever girl! and I adore that sweet little bow!
=]

Brenda in IN said...

Now wait, what? You are finishing your Christmas cards! Oh dear, I need to get busy and these wreaths are a great start. Just using the different shades of green changes the look on all of the cards, then the embossing folders and mats add more charm.

Bobby said...

Great eye to see a wreath in that sunflower stamp, Bonnie. They look wonderful and you've made the style of each card unique.

Leslie Miller said...

It certainly does look like a wreath, and a beautiful one at that! Good for you getting closer to the finish line with these clean and pretty cards!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How clever to see the sunflower as a super wreath, beautiful cards Bonnie, I've just started my C cards. I feel a case coming on? Thank you.
Faith x

nancy littrell said...

Three Gorgeous clever wreath Christmas cards using a flower stamp, Bonnie. I love the different shades of green and different backgrounds for each card. Similar cards, but different CAS designs. TFS my friend. Love and Hugs..Nancy

HilaryJane said...

Three excellent cards. What a great idea to use that stamp as a wreath, it works so well. Excellent framing on all your cards too xx

Marcia Hill said...

This stamp set is in my pile to take to Michele's next week so we can CASE you Bonnie! All 3 of your cards are absolutely GORGEOUS! CAS and oh so perfect...can't wait to make a few of my own! Thanks so much for the inspiration!! Hugs. :0)

JoAnn said...

Wow, great wreaths with this set. Love the colors and CAS design. You are really inspiring us with the different uses for this stamp set. TFS

Pat said...

This flower stamp works brilliantly as a wreath Bonnie, and I love all three cards..great added embossed seasonal words, and then that textural embossing on the second, and the final card from your class is a beauty with that die cut out frame and the gold bow. The red elements work beautifully on all three as well. x

Nstiz said...

Love these and even looked up that set! What a brilliant idea to use that sunflower as a wreath. These have a hand painted look to them and I'm tempted to get that set just to make these beautiful wreaths. Gorgeous cards and wonderful framing too.

Susan said...

What a clever idea to use the sunflower as a Christmas wreath! You made great cards with it - I love the variations of embossed background, hemstitch framing, etc. Thank you so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

Trina P. said...

Terrific twofers. Brilliant stretching of this stamp! Would never have known it was a fall harvest flower.

kiwimeskreations said...

what a beautiful way to use the stamp Bonnie- and some amazing cards as a result. Love the final card in particular, with the hemstitched border
Blessings
Maxine

Conniecrafter said...

They turned out beautiful, thanks for the reminder, I love this set

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, it does make a pretty wreath... or two... or three! Love these, Bonnie!

Sandy said...

You are really on a roll with your Christmas cards - love the way this stamp translated into a wreath. Do I get to vote? The third one is my favorite.
Sandy xx

Mitzi said...

Such a clever idea! I tried it with a different flower that I have and it worked great. Thanks for giving me another use for my stamps!

Cat Craig said...

these are some gorgeous wreath cards, Bonnie. All perfect for Christmas.

Christine Alexander said...

The wreaths are gorgeous, love the way you used the stamp ♥

TK said...

All three are beautiful and sweet! Great makes for your stash, Bonnie

BożenA said...

Another beautiful wreath. It's really hard to believe that these are sunflowers :-)
xx