Monday, October 31, 2022

Snowstorm

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I got started with snowflakes and couldn't stop!
Then I couldn't decide which to share.  So I share them all.



The first two use some of the last bits of Tonic blue foil.


The one above uses some glitter paper found at the Dollar Tree.


The last one has some white ink lightly sponged over the embossed image.
This is a great technique for the 3D Embossing.

Challenges:
Can You Handle the Pressure - ATG (Didn't use the Pumpkins option)
Winter Wonderland - Let it Snow





Card Recipe
Stamps:  
Ink:   
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Blue Foil, Glitter Paper ($ Tree), Marina Mist, Silver Foil, Silver Glimmer
Other:  Stitched Alpine Snowflakes Dies (PS), Winter Snowflakes 3D EF (SZX), Snowflake EF (MS), Wonderful Words Die (ret PTI), Special Merry Christmas Die (MB), Fancy Peace Die (Alt.)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

25 comments:

JoAnn said...

Wow, these are all beautiful. I love the blue snowflakes. You really did get busy to make all 4 of them. Glad you shared them all.
Have a wonderful week my friend. ((hugs))

Diane said...

Wow!! ALL are gorgeous, each one unique!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}

Marcia Hill said...

You were definitely on a roll with the snowflake theme here Bonnie and I'm loving them all, but especially the last one with the white ink over the embossed background...I love that technique! And they're just the type of snow I like...on paper!! Hugs. :0)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

All Beautiful cards Bonnie.
Faith x

Brenda in IN said...

These are gorgeous with shine and sparkle. Plus, they are just where snowflakes should be - on a card, not on the ground. I love the white over the embossing folder.

Sandy said...

Wow! Look at all of these beautiful Christmas cards. My favorite is the first one.
Sandy xx

I Card Everyone said...

I only say this when it comes to cards: I LOVE SNOWFLAKES!! These frosty blue ones are especially fun, Bonnie!
I had a bit of fun with white pigment ink and embossing recently - coming soon!
Gorgeous snow-covered Christmas cards!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous quartet of cards, Bonnie - I think my fave is the last one with the blue background, but all gorgeous!!

Susan said...

What a fabulous batch of snowflake cards!! Love them all! Love the blue and white colour scheme and all the dry embossing.

Jeanne H said...

Wow, what a bunch of gorgeous cards! tfs

HilaryJane said...

what a fabulous collection of snowflake cards. I am glad you shared them all. love that blue foiled card too xx

Bobby said...

This is the way I like to see snowflakes, Bonnie, on cards. Yours are lovely especially that last one with the white rub and extra fancy snowflake.

Lisa Elton said...

These are the kind of snowflakes I can handle! They're all pretty but the second is my favorite. Something about that sparkly frame just gets me!

Leslie Miller said...

I love your title, "Snowstorm", and I'm glad you shared them all! Pretty cards with awesome dies and embossing folders. Wowie!

Pat said...

Four fabulous snowflake designs and they are all beautiful in wonderful shades of blue Bonnie and love the two different embossing folders you used to make the backgrounds and the same stitched snowflakes as the centrepiece on each which work brilliantly. x

Darnell said...

You were definitely in a snowflake blizzard, Bon, and they all turned out so lovely in the shiny shades of aqua with the bright white! Schparkle and texture = mwah! Hugs, Dolly

kiwimeskreations said...

Four beautiful cards Bonnie - the top one is the one that really took my breath away!
Blessings
Maxine

Melanie Hungerford said...

Beautiful designs, especially love the one with the blue background and the white highlighting! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

Brenda said...

I love all your beautiful snowflake cards Bonnie! They are so fun, but so beautiful. Love the blue mirror card, that embossing folder is so pretty, but it is the snowflake die's that I am so loving. Hugs, Brenda

jimlynn said...

Glad you shared all of them as they're all so beautiful! Love the "peace" dies you used and all the snowflakes. SO pretty!
Lynn

Cat Craig said...

Wonderfully snowy and Festive.

Christine Alexander said...

Such beautiful snowflakes and love that Embossing folder ♥

TK said...

Beautiful! Love the turquoise color on these three cards

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful shiny and glittery snow flakes - so pretty in the blue/white colors!

BożenA said...

Bonnie, I admire how beautifully you combine the embossed backgrounds in your cards. They look really beautiful. White and blue colors are perfect for winter cards.
xx