Monday, October 31, 2022

Turning the Page November 2022

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

 

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

 

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

 

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

 

Here's our November page using French Foliage (ret. SU)



 By the way, the calendars are 4 ½ inches by 7 inches.

They can be clipped together and can be displayed on an easel or hung

on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

 

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.

and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

 

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.

  


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

15 comments:

Susan said...

I've always loved the French Foliage stamp set! You made great use of it. Love the colours you used!

nancy littrell said...

Your new November calendar is perfect using the SU French Foliage stamp set, which I still have and have not used for several years..you have me inspired, Bonnie:-) I always look forward to turning the month with your pretty creative calendar. TFS Love and Hugs..Nancy

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful page Bonnie - love how you have used the stamps, and your colours are perfect for the season... the 'splats' remind me of raindrops, so fitting for Autumn
Blessings
Maxine

Nstiz said...

My favorite post! Love how you stamped those leaves and the wonderful fall colors you chose! Time to dust off my set of those wonderful leaves after seeing this!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous calendar page Bonnie! Those colorful leaves are perfect for November, especially around here as our leaves aren't all the way off yet. So we are still seeing these gorgeous colors. Hugs, Brenda

jimlynn said...

Pretty calendar page and perfect for November! The leaves are beautiful.
LYnn

JoAnn said...

Your November calendar page is so pretty with these love stamps. Love the colors. TFS

Cat Craig said...

This is lovely, I haven't started my Calendars yet but hop to soon.

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful fall colours, I just can't believe it's November 1st :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So gorgeous with the colorful leaves and bit of script, Bonnie - love this!!

Leslie Miller said...

I look forward to each new page. This is gorgeous with the combo of leaves and colors and the bit of script.

Pat said...

The perfect calendar page for November with these beautiful leaves Bonnie and love the spattered colour and the script in the background. x

Loll said...

I do love this beautiful stamp set and you've used it so perfectly on your November calendar page, Bonnie. LOVE the colours! Hasn't this year flown by??!! xx

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful leaves for your November calendar page!

BożenA said...

This card is gorgeously golden, like an October forest. I'm sure it brightens up your gray days.
xx