Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Cheerful Flowers

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

My friend Nance came to play recently.  She always brings a stack of 
her new goodies to share.


One of the things she brought was a stencil and die set from Waffle Flower and
some pretty arched dies.

I went very simple with the stencil and just used one color so I could concentrate
on the visit and not the stenciling.  The whimsical flower was die cut from Neenah
Solar White and I used brushes and ink to color it.  The die set is 2 pieces, an outline
and the solid flower.  I tried to keep the outline a bit lighter on the flower.

The sentiment was cut from a scrap of Nectar cardstock and brushed with 
Grapefruit & Pimento ink for ombre look. I kept the shadow background white.


Challenges:
I.D.E.A.S. - Stencil Week
Just Us Girls - ATG using a stencil
Seize the Birthday - Dies Only
Stencil Fun - ATG using a stencil

  
 











Card Recipe
Stamps:  
Ink:   Blushing Bride (SU), Eucalyptus, Parsley, Buttercup, Pimento (C9)
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Nectar, Grapefruit (C9)
Other:  Cheerful Flowers Stencils & Dies (Kristina Werner for C9), Sweet Sentiments (Alt), Make a Wish Arched Labels, Essential Arches (SB)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Being familiar with your studio, I love imagining the two of you stenciling your hearts out together! That frame with its 'fork-crimped' edge always makes me yearn for pie... come to think of it, your colors make that a peach pie!! Always thinking with my taste buds!
A gorgeous card, Bonnie!
=]

Bobby said...

Your whimsical flower looks so cute with the matching stencil in the background, Bonnie. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Barbara said...

This is such a cute whimsical card. I love the idea that your friend came over to play. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
Barbara DT

Marcia Hill said...

Your flower is so pretty Bonnie and I'm loving the arch and the stenciled background too! You and Nancy stenciling together reminds me of Michele and I getting together and stenciling...FUN times! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

The Crafty Den said...

A beautiful card Bonnie. I love the stencil/die combo you used and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x

TK said...

How fun! A great card was made and a beautiful friendship shared -- not much better than that in the studio!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, Bonnie! This is wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

Oops... forgot to thank you for playing at Just Us Girls!

JoAnn said...

What a fun flower. Glad you had fun in your studio and I love your stenciled background and the crimped arch frame. Great card Bonnie. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

BożenA said...

It's so nice when a friend brings in new toys to try out. I envy you living close enough to meet and create together. And the card you created is truly sweet. It's a very interesting idea to make the outline die lighter than the background die. That's a very innovative approach. Great inspiration, my dear Bonnie.
hugs,
BożenA xx