Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
I'm so excited that Fall is here! I love the colors and the smells of fallen leaves.
Not much color here but leaves are falling. They're mostly yellow and brown. Hopefully
some cooler weather will encourage brighter colors.
I recently had a gathering of stamping with friends and this was one of the cards
we did. I added a butterfly to this one since it will go to my aunt. She loves butterflies!
I used a new to me pumpkin die from Penny Black and die cut from yellow cardstock
and cut the flowers from the same piece. We brushed color around the edges leaving
it lighter in the center. It was all placed on a new to me embossing folder.
I'm so glad to lighten the load in the NBUS box!
Challenges:
Can You Handle the Pressure - Use an embossing folder
Four Seasons - Fall
Darnell's I.D.E.A.S. - Embossing Week
NBUS #90 - Never Before Used Schtuff
Penny Black Saturday - Use Penny Black items/option of die cuts
Card Recipe
Stamps: Mum's the Word (PTI)
Ink: Warm Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Natural (MFT), Neenah Natural, Lemon Tart (PTI), Granny Apple Green (SU)
Other: Pumpkin Blooms (PB), Stitching Butterflies (SSS), Tomei Branch die (PS), Oak Forest EF (SB), Tiny
Tendril die (MB)
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!






14 comments:
I just have to say it -- Happy Fall Ya'll! However you spell it. Bright and cheerful card - I know it has been hot where you live; some days hotter than where I live in Northern Florida. And you need rain too. Your card even looks hot! Beautiful colors and wonderful leaf background.
Sandy xx
Starting with yellow gave a lot of light and contrast to your inked pumpkin, Bonnie. The flowers, butterfly and wonderful embossing folder finished off this Fall beauty perfectly. Lucky aunt to receive it in the mail.
Very pretty. I know your aunt will love it with that lovely orange butterfly. The pumpkin and flowers look great also, and the embossed background is perfect with them.
What a beautiful card design Bonnie! LOVE the embossed background and how clever of you to start your pumpkin with yellow then add the orange ... looks awesome! I'll have to remember that trick!
Fabulous embossing, a plump little pumpkin, flowers AND a flutterby!! What's not to love? It is a gorgeous card, Bonnie!
=]
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons & CYHTP challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Four Seasons Co-Owner
Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner
The sweet, plump pumpkin and little yellow flowers are perfect companions! Oh, then that butterfly swoops in and adds even more beauty -- sweet card for your aunt, Bonnie
What a beautiful Fall card Bonnie! I love your plump pumpkin and great idea to start with yellow cardstock...I'll have to remember that! LOVE that embossed background too...sooooo dimensional! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
An item from my wish list, sigh... It's endless! Such a beautiful card with this die, and the butterfly is absolutely lovely with it. I love how you started with a yellow pumpkin and ended up with that nice glow. A new embossing folder, too! It does feel good to lighten the NBUS load!
I don't know which I like more, the embossing or the pumpkin! Pretty card, Bonnie! We rustled through the fallen leaves on an afternoon walk. Not much color yet, but a pretty day!
This is so beautiful, an amazing fall card, the pumpkin with the slight yellow is perfection, can you tell I absolutely LOVE this!!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Can You Handle The Pressure Co-Owner
Beautiful embossing folder and love that you added a butterfly! Really lovely card, Bonnie!
This is a wonderful Fall card Bonnie, and using the yellow card as the base colour has worked brilliantly and given it a lovely warm glow, and the added flowers and butterfly are really pretty, and perfect over the embossed leaf background, and a lovely Fall sentiment too. x
A wonderful card Bonnie - the colours are gorgeous!!
We are gradually easing into spring, but winter is having tantrums and not wanting to leave quietly....
Blessings
Maxine
Post a Comment