I'm going soft and sweet today.
I'm playing with The Flower Challenge today.
This little frame needed acetate to pop it up.
So a shaker card was born.
The flowers were inked with markers and stamped on a snippet of Mixed Media paper.
I used narrow strips of dimensionals to lift the framed acetate from the design.
I had seen someone use a powder tool used for heat embossing to get some of
the sticky off the sides of the dimensional. I have an Embossing Buddy so I used that.
It was awkward and not perfect, but helpful.
I actually think it was good that some of the shakers stuck to the sides
and didn't all fall to the bottom.
The Flower Challenge Design Team has some gorgeous inspiration pieces
at the challenge site and the reminder. I hope you'll check them out.
Stamps: Enamor, Happy Snippets (PB)
Ink: Smokey Gray (Versafine), Spun Sugar, Shabby Shutters, Scattered Straw (DM)
Paper: Mixed Media (St), Neenah
Other: Flower Portrait Die (PB), Acetate, Sprinkles and sequins (various)