Saturday, September 21, 2019

A Garden of Flowers

Hi there.  I'm glad you could stop by!


I love this flower set from MFT!  There's so many flowers and ways to do them.

I've inked three of the flowers with markers and planted a little garden.
I won't have to worry about watering this one.

I was actually trying to follow the MFT sketch challenge but
I've missed the deadline on that.

But I think I've made it for their Color Challenge 125


Lots of wonderful inspiration at both these challenges!


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Flower Silhouettes, You Wow Me (MFT)
Ink:   SU Markers (Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo)
Paper:   Crumb Cake (SU), Mixed Media (Strathmore 400 Series)
Other:  Subtle EF (SU)


12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What a beautiful planted garden and love the colour combination Bonnie x

Pat said...

I love your pretty garden of flowers Bonnie and great on the kraft card too. x

Nstiz said...

This one is so fun and so cheerful, Bonnie. I've not been very successful with this type of stamping but love seeing it done. Love that color combination too!

Marcia Hill said...

Your garden is absolutely delightful Bonnie and I'm totally in love with that color combination! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving your colourful garden Bonnie - it's beautiful and doesn't need weeding either!
It's only a month into Spring here and the gardens are already dry, which is most unusual :(
Thank you for following my blog
Blessings
Maxine

I Card Everyone said...

It's lovely, Bonnie... wonderful colors for a garden, and would have been perfect for their Sketch this week!
=]

Loll said...

Beautiful garden Bonnie. Love the bright colours and your second generation stamping to create lots of depth. xx

Christine Alexander said...

Wonderful flower garden Bonnie especially as we come to the end of the summer. I love your second generation stamping, the colours are so soft :)

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful flower garden, Bonnie using all the Challenge colors. Looks wonderful with the crumb cake cardstock too. TFS Hugs..Nancy

Trina P. said...

What a pretty garden. Great use of the colours. xx

Bobby said...

I love that set too, Bonnie, and you achieved such great dimension for your garden with the different intensity of color. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Jo said...

Oh my, this stamp sets is being put to incredible use. I love the field of blooms and those colours are totally delightful. Beautiful my friend! xx