Sunday, January 1, 2023

Turning the Page January 2023

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Happy New Year!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new year.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our January page using the Brilliance stamp from Penny Black.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.



Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

14 comments:

Pat said...

Absolutely beautiful with the prettily coloured berry branch Bonnie, and the soft blue background with the snowflakes..the perfect January image. Thank you for your new year wishes, and sending mine to you also. x

Sandy said...

Wonderful colors and image for January!
Keep your fingers crossed - I am hoping for a very creative 2023. You sure have stated with a bang!
Sandy xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! A beautiful combo of two lovely elements and techniques. Happy new year, Bonnie!

HilaryJane said...

What a perfect image for January with just that little pop of colour from the berries. Love it xx

Loll said...

So, so pretty! xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

The pretty red berries and the soft refreshing blue sky with snowflakes are the perfect page for starting a new year, Bonnie! Looking forward to many more of your calendar pages.
Happy New Year to you too, my friend!
Hideko xx

Cat Craig said...

Fab winter scene.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love the berries with the stenciled snowflakes behind, Bonnie! Happy New Year!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful page Bonnie - the snowflakes make such an elegant background!
Blessings
Maxine

Nstiz said...

One of my favorite posts of yours! How clean and fresh this looks! This is so beautiful, Bonnie!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty calendar page to start the new year. TFS

nancy littrell said...

Love how you added the Wintery snowflakes for the background to your sweet Winter sprig. I always Love seeing your new calendars each month. TFS Bonnie. Love and Hugs..Nancy

Barb Ghig said...

Another really beautiful calendar page, Bonnie! Your CAS design is sheer perfection! xx

Julia Aston said...

A beautiful first page for your calendar with the colorful berries and lovely stenciled snow! xx