Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
My friend Bobby is hosting the current Just Us Girls Challenge and
as usual, I'm almost too late to join in. But I think I can make it.
Here's Bobby's challenge...
Bobby's card gave me inspiration for this card. I die cut and left the die in the
cut paper and used the die as a stencil to color it.
I wonder if it's cool at the beach?
I used blending brushes to add color to the pieces and carefully added glue to
get it mounted to another piece of cardstock.
I chose to make a sunrise scene. Or it could be sunset.
Check out Bobby's card and the rest of the Design Team.
There's still a few hours to join in at
Also sharing with Penny Black Saturday Challenge
and sharing with The Four Seasons August
Card Recipe
Stamps:
Ink: Sea Glass, Turquoise Sea (GKD), Sunbeam (SSS), (pink on brush over the yellow for orange), Spring Rain (PTI)
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Pacific Point (SU)
Other: Out to Sea die (PB), Ohuhu Alcohol Markers (B111, B114, BGY13), Linked EF (PB), Sentiment is computer generated
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!





9 comments:
Thanks for being inspired by my card and joining me at Just Us Girls, Bonnie. What a wonderful die and it was so creative of you to use the die as a stencil. I love that you added a sunset too.
Oh, this is beautiful, Bonnie! I love that you used the die for the stencil because this die is amazing! Love what you've done with it, and it definitely will honor Bobby in her challenge.
What a beautiful and serene card this is Bonnie, and how creative to use the die and a stencil...your blending is wonderful!! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)
Stenciling with the die?? Oh, I think you've created a new technique, Bonnie! And it turned out so beautiful!
=]
Bonnie... great card and love how it was inspired. The tips of the wings are perfect! AND NO, it is not cool at the beach. It is stifling. I am right on the water and still feel like melting. Today the heat index will be 112. We have all been marveling at the heat all over the US and Europe... but those of us who are usually warm have been over 100 every day for months. I am so glad I don't live in Arizona... not sure I could do it. Great card...so glad you are in the JUGS gallery! Stay cool! We will all be complaining come January.
Now this is what I call fun! You see the movement, your feel the movement and the colors are spot on.
Sandy xx
Great idea to use the die as a stencil and make this lovely card. You can definitely feel the movement.
What a beautiful card Bonnie. The scene is wonderful and I love the die you used. Thanks for sharing with us over at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x
There's a PB die I haven't seen before, and what a beautiful card you created with it! The die made the perfect stencil. Beautifully done, Bonnie! ps: I hope it cools off for you soon. I would melt in your heat.
Post a Comment