Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
Challenges:
Jingle Belles - Tic, Tac. Toe board (diagonal Die Cut, Red, Dry Embossing)
Just Us Girls #835 - Use any die (Nordic Bird)
Peace on Earth - ATG Christmas (red bird)
Sparkles #187 Christmas Challenge - Clean & Simple
Card Recipe
Stamps: Rosemal Reflections (Grty)
Ink: Encore Gold
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Gold Foil, Red Foil
Other: Rosemal Reflections EF, Capsule Filigree Borders, Nordic Bird die, Tag (all Grtry), Gold EP
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!




.jpg)

3 comments:
Pretty Christmas card Bonnie. Love that Rosemal embossing and pretty red bird.
After seeing this beautiful card, I HOPE I will be inspired to get out that set very soon! I love how you kept the card A2, Bonnie - something to remember! It's so pretty with this darling bird!
=]
Your red bird fits perfectly into the banner sentiment, Bonnie. The embossing is lovely as a background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us GIrls.
Post a Comment