Thursday, February 28, 2019

Turning the Page March 2019

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

Here's our March page.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me

and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.
Email link is on the sidebar.



Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




12 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Bonnie, I can't believe it's March :), beautiful Crocuses to bring in spring.

Linda said...

Happy March! I love your calendar page, Crocus are definitely a sign that Spring is on it's way ..... yeah!!
I must admit I'm a bit of a calendar freak .... and diaries. I just love turning the page on a new month. Plus, they help to keep me organised xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a pretty page. I am looking forward to seeing a crocus! It is snowing here today!

Marcia Hill said...

Your calendar is making me impatient Bonnie...I can hardly wait to see my Crocus's start popping up! (of course we have to get rid of the 2 feet of snow still on the ground first and with temps around 0 all next week, I don't think I'll be seeing any soon!) But anyway, your little calendar is just beautiful and definitely made me smile this morning!! :0)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful image to look at all month, so lovely.
Faith
x

Nstiz said...

Your calendars are my favorite posts, Bonnie and this one is no exception. Love your gorgeous image and coloring on this one. How fun these are to see!

Ann D said...

Where do you get your calendar pages? I want to "flag" a good source for next year. Thank you!

Mac Mable said...

Spring on a calendar....so pretty x.

Papercraft Boutique said...

I love how you colored the crocus in purple, Bonnie! I'm sure the crocus blooming by your front steps are beautiful, rich purple like these!
Hideko xx

Loll said...

Crocuses mean that spring is almost here! They are a welcome sign, especially after all the snow this year. :) I do love these flowers, especially the purples ones. Beautiful (and perfect) image for March on your calendars! xx

Brenda said...

I always look forward to these posts Bonnie, your calendar pages are always so stunning and this one isn't any different! Hugs, Brenda

Jo said...

The calendar special! I do repeat myself, but I always love your monthly calendar posts. Unique! xx