Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Turning the Page July 2020

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

Here's our July page.




By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




19 comments:

BożenA said...

Like a wonderful summer meadow. So I love July too
hugs,
BożenA

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful Summery card as BozenA says a Summer meadow.
Take care
Faith x

Marian said...


A really pretty stamp - I have just emailed you for the word document.
Thanks for sharing.

Loll said...

So beautiful, my friend! xx

Marcia Hill said...

July is a beauty Bonnie! Love the red and blue color scheme too...perfect for this month!! Hugs. :0)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your delicate bouquet, Bonnie - just like you went out to the meadow and picked it!! This'll be a fun post series from you - thanks for the inspiration!!

Brenda in IN said...

Love this, Bonnie. A great way to kick off July with a red, white and blue card.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful July page. The red and blue flowers, plus white are perfect for a July page. TFS

jimlynn said...

I can't think of a prettier way to start off the month. Lovely!
Lynn

Nstiz said...

As you well know I just love your calendar pages. How beautiful this is in it's simplicity and love that you stamped the blossoms in color. This is wonderful, Bonnie!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, this is really pretty! I love the tall shape of your calendar. Every year I plant a pot of red, white, and blue flowers, but last year the deer ate it, so 'fraid I don't have one this year.

Mac Mable said...

Dainty and so very pretty Bonnie x.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the nod to Independence Day with the red and blue flowers Bonnie. A really pretty page
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda said...

Beautiful Bonnie, just beautiful! Hugs, Brenda

TK said...

Your flowers are pretty and sure to add joy to those recipients -- great page for the month!

Susan said...

Perfect July bouquet! Lovely colours!

Sandy said...

Your calendar pages are always so delightful - I love this for it beautiful color combination, the depth of color you achieve and it's simplicity.
Sandy xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

Such a beautiful summery July calendar, Bonnie!
Every time I see you using the MFT flower silhouette stamps, I take out mine from my storage box. Thank you for your inspiration! I'd like to make a card with the stamp set this weekend.
Hideko

Jo said...

OMG I am so behind in blogland. Your traditional calendar first of the month editions are my fave. I notice these MFT blooms and love how you use them. Crisp and perfect!