Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Turning the Page October 2020

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

Here's our October page.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!



11 comments:

Loll said...

Autumn has definitely arrived. Those pumpkins are adorable on your calendar Bonnie! xx

Nstiz said...

This post is one of my favorites and I admire your tenacity to keep doing it, Love those bright, cheerful pumpkins! You really have been on a creative roll. I love this!

Pat said...

I adore your beautiful pumpkins Bonnie and love the background leaves...perfect for your October calendar page. x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Always enjoy turning the calendar page with you, Bonnie - October already, yikes!! Just love your pumpkin duo for October!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I love these pumpkins! The leaves are a nice touch. It's the little things.

TK said...

Sweet image, and love those curly q vine tendrils!

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh that is the perfect image for October! Those pumpkins really glow. Vicky x

Jo said...

A Halloween theme for October. Love the whimsical pumpkins. xx

Mac Mable said...

A perfect page for Autumn x

BożenA said...

A surprising card for October, but as always wonderful. Your pumpkins are very autumnal
xx

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous calendar page Bonnie... I love the colours of this season but the mountain of leaves in the garden is not so good Lol!