Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter Blessings

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Wishing you a joyous Easter!



He Lives

I serve a risen Savior,
He's in the world today;
I know that He is living,
Whatever men may say;
I see His hand of mercy,
I hear His voice of cheer,
And just the time I need Him
He's always near.


He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives 
today!
He walks with me and He talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives, He live, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives:
He lives within my heart.


In all the world around me
I see His loving care,
And tho my heart grows weary
I never will despair;
I know that He is leading
Thro' all the stormy blast,
The day of His appearing
Will come at last.

He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives 
today!
He walks with me and He talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives, He live, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives:
He lives within my heart.
                                                                           Alfred Henry Ackley



Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.


Enjoy!




21 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Happy Easter Bonnie, beautiful card ♥

kiwimeskreations said...

Hallelujah, He is risen indeed, and Praise His glorious name, He will, and does live in our hearts when we give Him room!
Beautiful card and post Bonnie.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

JoAnn said...

HE is risen, Praise the Lord. Love your beautiful card.
I love that song. We sang it at our Sunrise Service yesterday.
Have a great week and many blessings to you my friend.

Nstiz said...

That is one, magnificent die, Bonnie! How beautiful against the bright yellow store. This is such a gorgeous card!

Brenda in IN said...

This is beautiful, Bonnie. Both the card and the verse.

RitaR said...

Thank you for posting such a gorgeous card as well as the lyrics from "He Lives". Now, I'll be singing that throughout the day today! I'm so thankful for our risen Savior and His work on the cross for me!!

I Card Everyone said...

So beautiful, Bonnie... thanks for sharing!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

Happy Easter a day late Bonnie! Your card is beautiful and I just finished singing to myself (and my dog Daisy!) all the words to the beloved hymn! Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating Easter! We only had 6 at our table, but that's more than we've had for the past year, and the sun was shining and we made it up to 70 degrees, so it was definitely a day worth celebrating!! Hope you have a great week! Hugs. :0)

beverly said...

Loved your card and I sang right along with it...Will never stop loving the old hymns...they say 'what's in our hearts'...He lives there! Happy Easter.

Pat said...

A beautiful Easter card Bonnie, and love the way you have written out the hymn which is one I don't know but lovely words. x

TK said...

WOW! Really fantastically beautiful! LOVE that die, Bonnie! Please do tell us what it is, it's a MUST HAVE in my book

Papercraft Boutique said...

I hope you had a happy Easter, Bonnie! Your card is so classy and beautiful! Thanks for sharing the hymn.
Hideko xx

Brenda said...

Hope you had a Blessed Easter Bonnie! I love this card, that cross die is amazing and so beautiful. The rays you placed behind is perfect. He is Risen indeed! Hugs, Brenda

BożenA said...

WOW! A beautiful, very symbolic Easter card. I love this cross die. Yellow rays add splendor and shine to the cross.
You've included a beautiful poem in this post. Thank you, Bonnie
Hope you had a wonderful and happy Easter :-)
xx

Sandy said...

It's hard to believe that Easter has come and gone but with your beautiful card, Easter lives on in our hearts.
Sandy xx

Mac Mable said...

Sending Easter blessings Bonnie and thank you for this peaceful and wonderful blog post x. Stunning card x.

MaryH said...

Such a quietly beautiful card to celebrate Easter. And adding the lyrics to this wonderful hymn makes this such a special post. Hope your Easter was wonderful too. TFS & Hugs

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh how beautiful Bonnie! Hope you had a lovely Easter. Vicky x

Loll said...

Hope your Easter was special Bonnie. Gorgeous card, my friend! xx

Ros Crawford said...

Such an elegant card... I hope your Easter was blessed

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful and very meaningful.
I hope you had a wonderful Easter. We are finally enjoying some lovely weather here in Ontario Canada.
xx Karen