Friday, April 30, 2021

Turning the Page May 2021

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our May page.



By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!


17 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

OH WOW Bonnie, your May calendar is simply gorgeous.. have a Wonderful month, hugs Robyn

Brenda in IN said...

You could just leave this up all year! The flower is gorgeous and that coloring is awesome. So vibrant and happy, a great way to bring in May.

Sandy said...

What a beautifully colored flower - I love that color!! You and Robyn have started May with a bang!!!
Sandy xx

Marian said...

Wow this is so pretty. Love your choice of color.

JoAnn said...

Love your May page with that gorgeous flower. It is colored beautifully. TFS

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bonnie!! Hugs. :0)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful page as always Bonnie.
Faith x

HilaryJane said...

This one is so elegant you will have no problem looking at it for a month xx

BożenA said...

Poppies are one of my favorite flowers, so this site is one of the most beautiful for me. The way you painted these flowers gives the impression that the petals are overexposed by the sun's rays. I love it!!
xx

Nstiz said...

Great page, Bonnie! I always love your coloring and you seemed to master all types of coloring media! Gorgeous shading on this!

Mac Mable said...

So pretty and so eye catching Bonnie x.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, it's so beautiful with the no-line coloring.

Loll said...

Gorgeous poppies Bonnie. Love the detail ... pencils?? xx

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful page for May, I can't believe how fast this year is going :)

Papercraft Boutique said...

Gorgeous red poppies, Bonnie! I'm enjoying the excellent details of your coloring!
Hideko xx

Pat said...

A really beautifully watercoloured poppy Bonnie and perfect for your May calendar page. x

Ros Crawford said...

It's absolutely wonderful! So pretty!