Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Turning the Page September 2021

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our September page using Penny Black Rise & Shine stamp.



By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!



16 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful page this month Bonnie
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

JoAnn said...

Beautiful sunflowers and perfect for September calendar page. TFS

Mac Mable said...

Ohhh this is so pretty Bonnie and a great way to start September x.

BożenA said...

I love sunflowers because they remind me of beautiful sunny summer days. It is a wonderful calendar card, because it will brighten your entire September with its rays
hugs,
BożenA

Nstiz said...

This is one of my favorite posts of yours. LOVE that stamp and I'll never tire of seeing your coloring. Once again, beautiful highlights. I have such a problem with that at times. Fabulous page, Bonnie!

Loll said...

Gorgeous sunflower for the month of September, Bonnie. Amazing watercolouring skills, my friend! xx

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully done. reminds me of both a sunflower and a blackeyed susan. Either way love this.

oldpunca said...

I'm awaiting each month at your new calendar. It is such an good idea Bonnie. Your sunflower for September is wonderful colored. Nice picture.
Have a nice day, Sonja

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely stunning page for your calendar, Bonnie! xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

This sunflower is so cheery and it will make me happy every day I see it this month, Bonnie!
Hideko xx

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely stunning my friend... This is the most spectacular calendar

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, goodness, absolutely beautiful! Your coloring is so lovely!

Monica C. said...

What a great idea to create a calendar like this. Beautiful sunflower on this one.
Hugs Monica

Lisa Elton said...

This is sunny and beautiful!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous Bonnie, so cheery and sunny! Hugs, Brenda

Sandy said...

I love Sunflowers - especially when painted by Van Gogh! I can't believe it is September already - the days are flying by just as fast as you turn your calendar pages!!
Sandy xx