Friday, September 30, 2022

Turning the Page October 2022

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

 

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

 

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

 

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

 

Here's our October page using Sweetest Sound by Penny Black.



 By the way, the calendars are 4 ½ inches by 7 inches.

They can be clipped together and can be displayed on an easel or hung

on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

 

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.

and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.


Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.



Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

11 comments:

Susan said...

Wonderful image, perfect autumn colours!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful rustic toned style page Bonnie. I love that you make these pages, they are all lovely pieces of art
Blessings
Maxine

ddc designs said...

Absolutely love these calendar pages! Thanks for sharing and the lovely inspiration!

Brenda in IN said...

This is so pretty and lovely for fall. "Turning the Page" sounds like a soap opera title!

Nstiz said...

What a wonderful fall page, Bonnie. I have that stamp and could not do anything as nice as this. My those pages are turning faster each year. Fabulous job on this.

Leslie Miller said...

A beautiful stamp for your calendar page. Truly the sweetest sound in the early morning while the fog is still hanging in the trees.

Pat said...

I love the sweet birds on the branch Bonnie and the autumnal colours are just right for October. x

Sandy said...

It's hard to believe that it is the first of October all ready, but your delightful calendar page tells me that is so.
Sandy xx

Cat Craig said...

I so enjoy your calendar pages, and I especially love this bird and branch ensemble.

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful Autumn colours, I just can't believe it's October already ♥

BożenA said...

Another calendar card that inspires admiration. I love all the fall gold you managed to capture. It is an autumn that can be loved
xx