Sunday, December 3, 2023

Altenew Sweet Spray

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Altenew sent me this fantastic stamp, die, stencil and embossing folder set
and asked me to design some cards with it.  This is a set that is exclusive to Scrapbook.com.

What a treat!

First off...


I inked the stamp twice with Pumice Stone Distress ink and stamped on a piece of
watercolor paper.  Then I used my Altenew 36 Color Watercolor set to color.

The die came in handy for cutting it out and the background was embossed with
the beautiful 3D embossing folder.

After assembling, I used a white gel pen to add a few dots and heat embossed and 
die cut the sweet little sentiment.

Next up...


I embossed a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with this awesome
embossing folder and using the stencils as a guide, brushed some ink on the flowers
on one corner.  I brushed color on a leftover strip of Neenah for the dividing strip.

Finally for a softer look...


I embossed and diagonally cut another piece of white cardstock and used the stencil
to color on corner with Altenew Detail Blending Brushes.  

I cut the other corner with a Nesting Slim Labels Die and left it white.

I used the next larger die to cut a piece of vellum and mounted the embossed label, 
cut a small hole in the top and inserted the little bookmark in the pocket.

Thank you to Altenew for this opportunity to Guest Design for you.
I love this sweet set!

You can find this set only at Scrapbook.com.


Card Recipe (card 1)
Stamps:  Sweet Spray (Alt)
Ink:   Pumice Stone (DI)
Paper:   Watercolor (Alt), Black)
Other:  Sweet Spray Die & EF (Alt), Altenew Watercolors ( Bamboo, Purple, Wine, Citrus Burst, Freash Lemon

Card Recipe (card 2)
Stamps:  
Ink:   Rustic Wilderness, Lumberjack Plaid, Mustard Seed (DI)
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Gold Foil
Other: Sweet Spray Embossing Folder & Stencil (Alt), Sweet Sentiments Die (Alt) Nuvo Crystal Drops (Simply White)

Card Recipe (Card 3)
Stamps:  Magnolia Ballerina (Alt)
Ink:   Archival Shadow Grey, Worn Lipstick, Bundled Sage (DOX)
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Vellum 
Other: Sweet Spray Embossing Folder & Stencil (Alt), Detail Blending Brushes (Alt), Nesting Slim Labels Dies (Alt)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

16 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

All 3 of these cards are absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bonnie, and Altenew sure knew what they were doing when they sent this set to you to play with! You have made it SHINE in all 3 cards and showed the versatility with each one too! I'm especially loving the 3rd card with the mostly white design and just a touch of color in the one corner...soooooo pretty! Lovely, lovely cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Bobby said...

You really showed how versatile this stamp/stencil/embossing folder bundle can be, Bonnie. Congratulations on being chosen to inspire others with your beautiful cards, my friend.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Bonnie! They surely chose the right person for the job! Three gorgeous ways to spotlight these beautiful products - I especially love the final adorable way you've tucked that little note tag into a pocket!
=]

JoAnn said...

Wow, 3 beautiful and different cards with this set. You did a wonderful job showcasing this set. I reall love the 3rd one too - so soft and pretty.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love what you did with that set, Bonnie - three beautiful cards but I especially love the pop of pink on the black embossing - so dramatic! Congrats on being a guest designer at Altenew!!

TK said...

Well done! Beautiful cards, each and every one -- your gift is really beautiful and used perfectly

Jan said...

Both cards are very, very pretty!!!! TFS!

Lisa Elton said...

Congratulations, Bonnie! They put those products into good hands and you worked your usual magic with them! These are all very pretty. The first one is my favorite. Love the pop of pink on the black!

Pat said...

How lovely of Altenew to send you this wonderful set of stamp, die and stencil, Bonnie, and you did them proud with these three beautiful cards with some brilliant design features. x

Cat Craig said...

Bonnie, how fun to have that opportunity. And Altenew chose well. Those are gorgeous cards.

Nstiz said...

All three cards are just beautiful, Bonnie. My favorite is the white one with with pastel coloring. I love that you do such a beautiful job not only coloring on die cuts but also on embossing folders. These turned out just fantastic!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Congrats Bonnie! I love how you've created such unique cards with innovative designs!

Christine Alexander said...

Congrats on receiving the set, you made three beautifully cards and each one so different. ♥

Loll said...

Congrats on Guest Designing at Altenew. You did amazing work, my friend!! What a lovely treat to get these in the mail. xx

Trina P. said...

Congratulations on GD. You’ve showcased the beauty and versatility of this set brilliantly.

BożenA said...

All the cards are amazing, but the third card touched me the most! This EF is really beautiful and your flower coloring is brilliant, Bonnie.
xx